DoZ is an online simulator of survival in a post-apocalyptic world. Here, those who lived through Conflagration were left to survive against hunger, aberrations, fanatical mutants and zombies, diseases and radiation. And, of course, other survivors.
- Build and craft on the ground and underground;
- Energy is restored for free by food and at the Shelter;
- Survive: sate your hunger and quench your thirst, recover from radiation and disease;
- Follow the story: dozens of characters, hundreds of quests and notes;
- Choose any vehicle to get around — from bicycle to UAZ;
- Realistic graphics and lighting — day and night change, volumetric fog;
- Aberration zones are filled with mysterious artifacts;
- Gloomy wastelands, dark forests, anomalous ruins full of zombies, bandits and wild animals;
- Trade and communicate with different factions — from scientists to military;
- Gain reputation with factions and characters to receive unique rewards;
- Advanced craft: 150+ blueprints for weapons, armor, vehicles;
- 60+ kinds of weapons: AK, M-16, Makarov pistol, and Mosin-Nagant;
- Stealth Mode: hide in the bushes, sneak up and kill without being noticed;
- Use a special workbench to repair weapons and armor;
- Complete events: protect allies from zombies or attack camps of fanatics;
- Locations are constantly changing: look for airdrops and hidden stashes, explore aberration zones;
- Go to raids on bosses in radioactive dungeons.
- Multiplayer survival game mode with friends: free-for-all PvP;
- Big settlements where you can communicate with other players;
- Clan system: upgrade your own base and participate in clan wars;
- MMO raids on bosses and hunts for the walking dead;
- Co-op PvE quests;
- NPC allies and pets, including a dog and robotic dog;
- Build a spy drone and besiege other players’ shelters in PvP mode.
You're one of the survivors, a Strider—the stalker of the wastelands. You explore the Last Territories, the aberration zone that mysteriously survived the war. Here, man is more dangerous than beast, here you can be killed for a can of tinned meat and worn shoes. Somewhere in the Territories, your last friend, a lone wolf aberration expert, has disappeared. Only he can help you regain your memory and survive…
News and Contests:
Tech support: email@example.com
I have really enjoyed playing the game, it’s fun. My only major issue is the load time. It takes way too long for the game to load up, so many times I have to skip playing it and play my other game since that one loads 10x faster, “State of Survival”, and that game is much more intense this is game and there load times exceeds this game. Please tech support, fix the game so that it will load allot faster. I should mention that I play on the newest iPad so speed is not an issue, so the game loading is on the server side.
Oct 23, 2020
I LOVE THIS GAME. It’s like LDOE with better graphics and not gettung hit when sombody far away from you makes an attack. The problems are minima but still there. The controls are a little hoeky but that can be over looked. The constant offers have to stop. If I want something it shuld be available in the shop. The game is too constant, you keep doing things and findng things with no time to rest. give me a break to restore the settlement a little. I do love the game, will continue to play but at my own pace.
Oct 24, 2020
I’m straight addicted to this game. And i dont say that about many games but im in love. And this is coming from a Sims 4 type of girl
Oct 23, 2020
The underlying game is good but now crashes every time I try to load it - hence the 1 star.I also realize that I have come to dislike games where items wear out... feels like you are on an unending treadmill. If that doesn’t bother you & you like a great fantasy backstory then this game would be 5 stars.
Oct 24, 2020
Great survival game. Plan on spending money to advance.
Oct 22, 2020