DeRemote turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a fast and reliable remote control for your Denon or Marantz AV Receiver. You get quick and easy access to all zone, source, preset, audio and video settings and experience your audio/video system like never before.
DeRemote requires a Denon or Marantz Amplifier or Receiver with BUILT-IN LAN. Following models are supported:
Denon: (incl. 'W' and 'ci' models):
* AVR-S710, AVR-S910, AVR-X1200, AVR-X2200, AVR-X3200, AVR-X4200, AVR-X5200, AVR-X6200, AVR-X7200
* AVR-S700, AVR-S900, AVR-X1100, AVR-X2100, AVR-X3100, AVR-X4100,
* AVR-E300, AVR-E400, AVR-X1000, AVR-X2000, AVR-X3000, AVR-X4000, AVR-4520
* AVR-1613, AVR-1713, AVR-1913, AVR-2113, AVR-2313, AVR-3313
* AVR-1912, AVR-2112, AVR-2312, AVR-3312
* AVR-3311, AVR-4311
* AVR-3310, AVR-4310, AVR-4810
* AVR-3808, AVR-4308, AVR-5308, AVC-4320
* AVR-4306, AVR-4806
* AVR-990, AVR-991
* AVR-A100, AVx-A1HD, AVC-A1XV, AVC-A11X
* SR5010, SR6010, SR7010
* SR5009, SR6009, SR7009, AV7702, AV8802
* SR5008, SR6008, SR7008, AV7701, AV8801
* SR5007, SR6007, SR7007
* SR5006, SR6006
* SR7005, AV7005
* NR1602, NR1603, NR1604, NR1605, NR1606
* NR1504, NR1505, NR1506
Before purchasing, please contact email@example.com if your model is not listed.
Please note that all AppStore reviews are anonymous and do not provide a way for developers to respond to support or refund requests. In addition to your review, please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org if anything is not working as expected.
Note: following models are NOT supported:
• S32/302 does not provide the same remote control protocol as the AVR/AVC series
• AVR-4303, AVR-3806, AVR-19x1 and AVR-23x1 do not have LAN support
• Cara S-5DB doesn’t support the remote control protocol on the LAN-port
• DNP-720 and Nx7004 doesn’t support the full remote control protocol on the LAN-port
• MCR-60x and RCD-N7 / CEOL does not provide the same remote control protocol as the AVR/AVC series
Note: some Home Automation solutions like Control4 and Crestron take exclusive ownership of the Denon/Marantz remote control interface and therefor won't work in combination with DeRemote. Please contact email@example.com if you run into this compatibility issue.
With DeRemote you can remotely control your LAN connected Denon or Marantz receiver or amplifier from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. It is designed for everyday usage and allows full bidirectional control of Power, Volume, Surround Mode, Audio/Video Source, AM/FM Radio Presets and Internet Radio Presets. Additionally it gives full access to all Audio, Video, Surround, Audessey, Sleep and Quick Select settings.
Via the Media Navigation Panel, you can easily browse Internet Radio stations and connected Media Servers or USB drives. Internet Radio Stations can be stored as preset on your Denon.
DeRemote automatically detects your Denon amplifiers and receivers and correctly handles dynamic IP addresses (DHCP). It supports multiple Denon and Marantz unit and zones.
** Denon and Marantz are registered trademarks of D&M Holdings, Inc. D&M Holdings does not support, endorse or have been involved in the development of this application. No claim to any copyright, ownership or license to D&M Holdings intellectual property is made. **
I Own a Marantz 8015 and a Denon 1913. My Marantz runs just my interior TV room and my Denon is used for exterior speakers. I downloaded the app while sitting in my back porch and it automatically found both receivers in about 1 minute after downloading the app. Within 2 minutes I was playing music …
Jul 30, 2021
Best app available for your Denon receiver. I have the AVR-4308ci and this app worth flawlessly through my home network. Just set your receiver with a static IP address.
Aug 03, 2021