Your ride is just a few taps away in South Africa, Australia, Japan and selected countries of Latin America through our DiDi Rider app, offered by the world’s leading on-demand transportation network.
To use our service in Brazil, please download the ‘99’ app in the App Store.
To use DiDi in China, please download the ‘DiDi-Greater China’ app in the App Store (China mainland / Hong Kong SAR).
Requesting a trip is simple:
1. Download the app and follow the instructions to create an account.
2. To request a trip, select your pickup and dropoff locations.
3. Once we’ve found a driver, you’ll be shown the driver and vehicle information. Please note: all our driver-partners are vetted before joining our platform. You can also check the driver’s pickup route and estimated time of arrival (ETA).
4. At the end of your trip, pay hassle-free using your preferred payment method directly in the app.
5. Safety first! Take a minute to learn how to set Trusted Contacts, use the Emergency Button or share your ride status using our in-app Safety Toolkit.
Visit https://www.didiglobal.com/international-business for more information.
I've been using this app for a while. The app is easy to use and is cheaper than the other apps but unfortunately, once you buy their coupons, you can't use the app anymore as they say that the credit card you are trying to use is not valid for purchases, even if you have been using it for months be…
Oct 13, 2021
Paid with my debit card and it made all kinds of holds on my account and I also got charged for rides and then refunded and then charged again. The cost of each ride makes sense but when it would refund the money back it kept a couple cents each time. Also the holds are still there AND the charge so…
Oct 02, 2021
A good app that was capable of ousting Uber and bolt but their selfie requirement upon requesting is a nuisance. People are not comfortable with submitting their pictures frequently. They should not require people to take pics of themselves because it is boring besides time consuming.
Sep 29, 2021
Excellent drivers but the app makes you take the longest possible route to charge you more and if you deviate from the assigned route it charges you more, DO NOT USE for medium to longer trips
Sep 17, 2021
Constantly, this app reminds me why I deleted my account the last time: There is absolutely no way to not get irrelevant notifications and ads, what totally decreases my user experience to a bare minimum. For now, I want to keep the app as an alternative to Uber, but since I didn’t use it yet, it’s …
Oct 12, 2021