DM1 is an advanced vintage Drum Machine. It turns your iPhone into a fun and creative beat making machine.
Easy and fast to use, loaded with 154 superb electronic drum kits and beautiful hyper-realistic graphics, DM1 has been designed for a lot of instant fun.
As electronic musicians ourselves, we, at Fingerlab, have developed DM1 with the intention of delivering the perfect
mix between fun playability and powerful sonic capacities. We always keep in mind the importance of a beautiful design
with the right balance of powerful abilities while avoiding clumsy, overbusy interfaces.
Check our 154 electronic drum kits. 42 classic vintage drum kits plus 112 in-house produced electronic kits, edited and mastered at Fingerlab professional studio.
DM1 offers 5 main sections:
1 - THE STEP SEQUENCER frees your imagination with a smart use of the multi-touch screen. Just turn on and off steps in your sequence with the tip of your fingers to create cool beats, or unexpected rhythms!
2 - THE DRUM PADS simply lets you play and record the beat that tickles your fingers. No need to be a first-class drummer, automatic quantize does the work for you.
3 - THE MIXER for quick and subtle sound mixing of your drum kits. Featuring settings for volume, pitch, sample length, custom drum kit element for each channel, mute and solo mode.
4 - THE FX TRACKPADS a creative FX trackpad to distort, modulate and transform your beats. The effects include: Overdrive, Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Formant, Dalek, Filter, Compressor, Envelope follower, Dub Delay, Texturizer, Robotizer, and Noise Gate.
5 - THE SONG COMPOSER allows you to quickly make a song with the beat patterns you have created. Just drag and drop the patterns onto the timeline. Fast and easy.
- Retina Display
- Graphic design by Jonas Eriksson
- Smart ergonomy for fast creativity and fun
- 108 vintage and produced drum kits, mastered at in-house Fingerlab Sound Studios
- 48 additional drum kits available with In-App Purchases
- Instrument mode allowing to add bassline, chord and melody
- 3 instruments: Piano, Korg MicroPreset and Cello Strings
- 3 other instrument (Clavinet, Marimba, MiniLogue) are available with In-App Purchases
- Step Sequencer with multi-touch matrix
- Mixer page with pitch, length and level rotary controls, pan controls, and custom drum kit per channel
- 9 Drum pads, quantized recording
- FX Trackpad for real-time sonic destruction
- 16 or 32 Steps per patterns
- The Randomizer tool
- Extra fast drum kit loading
- Playable pattern selection for extra creativity
- Mode song with intuitive editing
- High-quality export to SoundCloud, DropBox, Email, iTunes shared folder, AudioCopy or any other apps
- Audio background mode
- Audiobus support
- Import & Export your song project (DropBox, Mail, iTunes folder)
- Full Midi implementation
- Inter-App Audio support
Watch DM1 video trailer on YouTube Fingerlab's channel:
Feel free to let us know what you think and what you'd like to see in the next DM1 update.
Watch us : vimeo.com/ fingerlab
Visit us : fingerlab.net
Follow us : twitter.com/ fingerlab
Contact us : email@example.com
Powered by Fingerlab
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 153 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
Recently got an iPhone X and opened up DM1. The screen is zoomed in way too far and no way to go into landscape mode. It is unusable this zoomed in.
Mar 14, 2021
No option to create your own kit. Can’t upload samples. iPhone version at the moment is limited.
Feb 08, 2021