Since your camera can shoot a Panorama, why bothering with this app?
Because it completes the whole turn, works with front camera for panoramic selfies, shows the result with an incredibly nice 3d viewer, allows your friends and followers to see the same 3d result even without having the app, makes better pictures even in low-light, exports the 360 Panorama as a looping video, lets you experiment Virtual Reality with Google Carboard...
...along many other things:
- use the Ultra Wide lens on newest phones to capture panoramas with floors and ceilings
- get fantastic resolution with HD upgrade, up to 100MP panoramas
- discover more than 1.3 Million panoramas shared from all over the world,
- create breath-taking panoramas with 3 different Exposure settings,
- follow other panorama lovers and be notified when they upload new pictures,
- edit description, tags, geolocation and privacy settings,
- view your panoramas with our interactive 3d viewer.
We listen and help (support@DerManDar.com). We bet you will be impressed, try us!
- selfie panorama mode unlocks after you capture and save 10 regular panoramas
- our app shoots only cylindrical panoramas,
- we only stitch the pictures you take with the app,
- in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices - with the same AppleID,
- your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it.
For spherical capture, get theVRkit app.
For 360 tours, get 360visit app.
This is one of the worst apps I have ever had. Google Cardboard Camera was a lot better, and easier to use. The biggest issue is signing in. I hadn’t been on in over a month and just today when I tried to sign in it kept telling me my e-mail was already in use. I know...BY ME!I sent a complaint, which doesn’t help that I needed to use the app TODAY!They really need to get their act together. If you get this app you’re a fool.
Dec 01, 2020
The app seems to say it can read your existing camera roll to create panoramas from existing photos ... but always turns up blank trying to read the iPhone photos, so functionally you cannot use existing photos to create panorama us. Then when you try to shoot a panorama using the app itself it tells you you must pay $4.99 extra to shoot an HD. The so-called “SD” standard definition that it uses by default is so low it’s pretty much useless for any photo. Deleted this from my phone in about an hour after paying for it after trying every possible option. Terrible.
Dec 28, 2020
The app doesn’t load the camera roll photos. Simply broken.
Jan 04, 2021
This is my go to panorama app. A lot easier to use than apple pano as you only need to slow down when it’s about to take the next picture. The stitching is seamless and the image quality is quite high—allows to zoom in and out and look up and down as well as turn 360 degrees. It is almost as if you were there.
Oct 26, 2020