Over 5 million people have used Dream Talk Recorder to record their sleep talks and snores at night!
Do you talk or snore in your sleep? Find out tonight!
About 5% of the world adult population talks in their dreams. Do you know if you, your kids or someone you know talk in their dreams? Do you know what happens in the darkest hours of the night? Do you know how many times your kids wake up at night? Find out today!
Dream Talk Recorder for iPhone intelligently records your talks while you, your partner or your kids are talking or snoring in dreams. Our superior technology records only when you are talking or snoring in your dreams.
Touch a button in Dream Talk Recorder before going to sleep and in the morning you will be surprised and delighted to hear everything that you or your partner said at night.
Also now you don't have to argue with your partner if he/she snores at night. You will have a solid proof and can play it at the breakfast table :).
What do our customers say?
***** If your bed partner (is) someone that talks, mumbles, laughs, farts, etc. while sleeping you will get a hoot out of this app! ~Abenator - USA
***** Thought it was really good. not stopped laughing ~Rose Reynolds - UK
***** Absolut cool.... was es so gibt. Letzte Nacht probiert , geht 100% ~mmsmms - Germany
**** Very funny and also useful for finding out what time your partner fell into bed after the pub...amazing ~Eve Mabbutt - UK
- Records your dream talks
- Keeps a complete history with start/stop time and number of recordings
- Copy funny dream talks to favorites
- Listen to the recordings and see the voice visualizations.
- Delete all recordings from the last night with the swipe of a finger.
- Share your favorite dream talks via email & Facebook/Twitter with your friends
and on DreamTalkRecorder.net with the rest of the world. You can also share the "Latest" dream talks of others on Facebook. Just tap on the row to share it with friends.
- Set activation delay to start recording after a certain delay e.g., 30 minutes after you have went to bed.
- Listen to relaxing sounds or white noise before recording starts
- Auto stops recording after configurable hours e.g., 6 hours
- Set recording sensitivity level to let the app automatically filter noise. We recommend to keep it at "Medium" level.
Benefits (Pro version)
- Unlimited recording hours
- Completely ad free
- Dropbox integration so your recordings are automatically uploaded to Dropbox under folder /Apps/Dream Talk Recorder Pro/. You can also manually save recordings to Dropbox. To play recordings on Windows, please use QuickTime media player from Apple.
- Share your personal favorite recordings with the World
Start your every morning with a laugh by listening to your hilarious, funny and some times scary dream talks from the previous night!
Leave the app running on the screen to be able to record your dream talks and keep the device connected to a power source. Please keep the microphone side towards your bed. To use it with older versions of iPod without a built in microphone, please connect an external microphone with iPod.
** iOS 7+ users, please make sure that access to Microphone is ON for this app. Please check Settings>Privacy>Microphone. Otherwise, the app wouldn't be able to record.
A friend recommended this app to record my dreams but it’s garbage! The sound detection doesn’t work. It cuts the audio when I’m half way telling my dreams. I thought recording the whole night would be a solution as the app shows the amount of noise when you are recording with sound detection on. To…
Nov 23, 2021
This app is what I needed because of the stupid free version; it couldn’t even record a single sound I made while I was asleep; it didn’t record much either; just the first two hours of my sleep.; Now I can record for longer with no time limit; and find out if I sleep walk Sleeptalk or snore in my s…
Nov 15, 2021