This app calculate the drip rate by setting the required time and volume of infusion.
The blue progress bar and flashing images, display the dropping interval.
Timer and alarm will help the management of each drip intravenous injection.
Drip rate calculation
- There is a 20 gtt/mL and 60 gtt/mL infusion set of initial display.
- If you need other infusion set, you can add any set. (1-99 gtt/mL)
- Calculate "Rate" by setting "Volume" and "Time".
- Calculate "Time" by setting "Rate" and "Volume".
- Calculate "Volume" by setting "Time" and "Rate".
- Flashing Image will be able to tap.
- The List display the remaining infusion time.
- It will be notified by the alarm at the end of the infusion.
- Sound, vibration, or both are OK.
- Name, room, memo, can be registered.
- Name can be used as a display of the timer.
Apple Watch support
- Display the drip rate by setting the Infusion set(20/60/15/10), required time and volume of infusion.
- Dropping rate is displayed by circle, time to round will be dropped interval.
- Support Watch Complications
This app supports iOS8.2 or more.
The vibes function applies to only iPhone. There is not vibes function in iPod and iPad.
This application is not a thing taking responsibility in the medical care. Please use it with the responsibility of the user.
No guideline unable to use app don’t waste your money not worth it
Sep 05, 2020