"...if you're interested in an old-school RPG experience, it won't let you down." -TUAW.com,
- Description -
Lurk through the dungeon, raise your level, find treasures, recruit monsters, forge your equipment, build your house,
hire other players, and defeat the boss...
Simple and nostalgic dungeon RPG for iOS.
- Features -
- Super indie, 99.9% made by one guy since the first iPhone was launched ;)
- No in-app purchase
- Good old simple choose-your-adventure style dungeon RPG
- Create your own unique character by customizing your strength, stamina, intelligence, and agility
- Multiplayer feature: Hire other players asynchronously to form a party to enter the dungeon
- Collect monsters to fight with you
- Build your own house
- Forge your weapons and armors to make it stronger
- Supports Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Auto-save on each floor you go down, making it easy to play on the go
- Save on free iCloud for backup data so you never lose your progress
- Optimized user experience for one-handed use touch interface
- Awesome reviews on replay-value
- 100% support from the actual creator
- Story -
Small island called Eunaba floats in south of the Hornmare continent. On that island, a princess was kidnapped by an unknown evil. You as a player must become a mercenary and head to the dungeon to save the princess...
- Gameplay & Opening Movie -
- Words from the author -
I made this all by myself except for music. I'm still battling on how to make it better. I update the app based on feedbacks and support. Please enjoy!
Wish I could find this sword again! Fun game to pass the time
Nov 11, 2020
Been playing this game forever. Always loved always will. The new widget feature works great. I can see my stats ,equipped items , progress and inventory at a glance. I just tap the widget and instantly I’m in the game. The widget does NOT cause battery drain. Also, consider that very few Developers continue to support there game with the love and dedication that this one does. Put it all together and it is just AWESOME!!!
Nov 23, 2020
I played this before but eventually got bored and deleted it and recently I have reinstalled it and played again however I’m unable to acquire thin lizard skin or whatever it is that’s required to build a house. I’ve killed 50+ giant lizards but haven’t gotten it. I remember getting it significantly fast before maybe my tenth lizard if that. The game itself is amazing It’s actually very addicting to play.
Nov 09, 2020
I’ve been playing this game since around the time it came out, and it’s one of my all-time favorite mobile games. It’s the ideal RPG for me. Also, the developer’s dedication is seriously impressive. I reported a bug and it was fixed within a couple days. Thank you developer!
Nov 26, 2020
I’ve been playing this game since around the time it came out, and it’s one of my all-time favorite mobile games. It’s the ideal RPG for me. However, one of the updates made it so that when I feed a minion the rat meat, the game crashes. This wouldn’t be a huge deal on its own, but then when I feed them the raw meat, it deletes the first item from my inventory (while keeping the meat). So now I’ve lost my home stone and my fishing rod and I don’t see a way to get them back. Not having the home stone kinda breaks the game. Please fix ASAP!
Nov 24, 2020