About the app
The EACTS (European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery) Journals app from Oxford University Press enables you to read the content from two leading journals, the European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EJCTS) and Interactive CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery (ICVTS), both online and offline on your iOS device (provided you have a relevant personal subscription, institutional subscription, or society membership).
• download issues when you’re online, so that you can read them whether you’re connected to the Internet or not
• view the tables of contents for issues when you’re online, whether you have downloaded them yet or not
• easily read issues from cover to cover by swiping through articles
• download and read advance articles (published ahead of print)
• download and read the PDF version of an article
• use the in-app search feature
• bookmark your favourite articles
• add your own notes to articles
• share articles by email or on social media
About the journals
EJCTS publishes reports of significant clinical and experimental advances related to surgery of the heart, the great vessels, and the chest.
ICVTS publishes scientific contributions in the field of cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, covering all aspects of the heart, vessels, and the chest. The journal publishes a range of article types, including best-evidence topics, brief communications, case reports, original research articles, and work-in-progress reports, and incorporates images and videos in the form of supplementary data.
The journals are published on behalf of the European Association for Cardiothoracic Surgery (EACTS) by Oxford University Press.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
|OUP Catalogo ELT|
|Oxford Learner’s Dictionaries|
|Annals of Oncology (Journal)|
|Pain Medicine (Journal)|
|OUP ELT Catalogues|
|Oxford Phonics World|
|Together 3 & 4|
|Together 1 & 2|
|Learn and Practise: English to Go from Oxford|
|Day of the Dinosaurs – Oxford Read and Imagine Level 5|
|Invisible – Oxford Read and Imagine Level 6|
|Oxford Learner's Quick Reference Grammar|