#1 Earthquake app for iPhone and iPad, more than 3M downloads, supports Apple Watch.
Get the latest worldwide data from several sources and receive push notifications alerts.
• rich push notifications on your phone as soon as the event data is available from an official source (you can set up to 4 alerts based on location and/or magnitude threshold)
• map with different sized and colored circles to represent event magnitude and age
• filter events by area (country, continent) or magnitude
• multiple sources, including U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), GeoScience Australia, GNS Science (GeoNet), Instituto Geográfico Nacional, Servicio Sismológico Nacional, British Geological Survey, GFZ GEOFON, Natural Resources Canada, NOAA
• event timeline (today, yesterday, previous days)
• earthquakes catalog (all world regions covered, back to 2013), search by date, territory, city or reporting agency
• detail view for each event, reachable from map and timeline views
• Tsunami bulletins (NOAA data)
• Tectonic Plate Boundaries (USGS data)
• Population estimates for each event and Population Density layer (SEDAC/NASA data)
• export data to Google Earth or other installed apps supporting kml file format
• social sharing: share event map and data to Facebook, Twitter, Email
• reverse geocoding: names of locations, when unavailable, are calculated automatically from their geographical coordinates
• Today Widget: the widget briefly shows some details of the biggest seismic event that occurred in your country over the last 24 hours.
• 3D Touch and Haptic feedback support
• Siri Shortcuts support - "Hey Siri, what are the latest earthquakes in the United States?"
• "Critical Alerts" and "Dark Mode" support
• earthquake catalog search by date, city, country, continent and reporting agency
• multiple languages: the app is localized in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Greek, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Hungarian, Romanian, Korean, Croatian
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 148 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
I’m very interested in the earth movement. This tool provides all I need. Thank you
Jun 04, 2021
Jun 02, 2021
Free version is too poor. Need improvements.
May 30, 2021
I love this app it’s more than accurate and that’s what I needed since I live in California and I want to know when the earthquake is going to hit also I live by the beach
May 30, 2021
Great handy tool when I need it.
May 27, 2021