This app allows remote control of an Onkyo/Pioneer/Integra Network Player or a Network A/V Receiver via the "Integra Serial Communication Protocol". Some TEAC models like Teac NT-503 are also supported.
The two most popular features of the app are music playback and sound profile management.
Other benefits include:
- Maximum privacy: No ads, no trackers, no telemetry, no special permissions like GPS
- The modern Material design supports different color themes and works on smartphones and/or tablets in portrait and landscape mode
- One-click access to music playback actions
- One-click access to media items using shortcuts
- Full music playback control (play, stop, pause, track up/down, time seek, repeat and random modes)
- Full tone control (listening modes, bass, center, treble and subwoofer levels)
- Enhanced Play Queue support (add, replace, remove, remove all, change playback order)
- TuneIn Radio, Deezer, and Tidal streaming (if supported by receiver)
- DAB / FM / AM (if supported by receiver)
- Multi-zone support (if supported by receiver)
- Multi-room support: Allows control of groups of devices attached via FlareConnect (like Wireless Audio System NCP-302)
- Ability to control FlareConnect without WiFi
- Control of devices attached via RI
- Display device details and control device settings such as dimmer level, digital filter, auto power, and sleep timer
- Allows control of receivers over an OpenVPN connection (even over a cellular connection)
Flexible user interface: It allows to reorder the play queue using drag-and-drop, change the font and buttons size and show/hide/reorder all control elements for all tabs.
- Please note that the app does not support the music streaming from your phone to the network player or the receiver
- Track time seek is missing in Tidal (that is a limitation of the Onkyo firmware)
- In order to use Spotify, you need the official Spotify app additionally to this app
- Amazon Music HD subscription: broadcast in AAC 256 kbps only (that is a limitation of the Onkyo firmware)
- Following Pioneer models are NOT supported: VSX-529, VSX-830, VSX-923, VSX-924, VSX-1021, VSX-1121, SC-95, N-50, N-50a, N-70A
- Following models do not support "Play Queue" feature (that is a limitation of the Onkyo firmware): CR-N765, DTR-40.5, HM76, HT-R693, HT-R695, TX-8130, TX-8150, TX-NR626, TX-NR636, TX-NR646, TX-RZ900
At the moment, the app is tested with following devices:
- Onkyo: TX-L50, TX-NR414, TX-NR509, TX-NR525, TX-NR575E, TX-NR616, TX-NR636, TX-NR646, TX-NR656, TX-NR676E, TX-NR686, TX-RZ810, TX-RZ830, TX-RZ900, TX-RZ1100, HT-S7805, NS-6130, NS-6170, TX-8130, TX-8150, TX-8250, TX-8270, TX-8390, TX-L20D, R-N855, CS-N575D, CR-N765, CR-N775D, NCP-302
- Integra: DTM-6, DRX-5.2, DTR 30.7, DTR 40.7
- Pioneer: VSX-LX303, VSX-LX503, VSX-LX504, VSX-832, VSX-932, VSX-933, SC-LX701, NC-50DAB, N-70AE, XC-HM86D, MRX-3, MRX-5
- Teac: NT-503, AG-D500
The app is 100% open source. Please feel free to download, explore, fork or contribute to it on https://github.com/mkulesh/onpc
worked great for a month now Error message appears when trying to play Amazon Music...must update the app to use Amazon Music. So now it is currently usless to me and developer has not responed to my email.
Jul 24, 2021