Save time in the prescribing moment
• Rx and OTC monographs: pharmacology, prescribing and safety information, adult and pediatric dosing, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations, and more
• Drug interaction checker: prevent harmful interactions between up to 30 brand, generic, OTC, or alternative drugs at a time
• Pill identifier: drug guide organized by shape, color, imprint code, etc.
• 600+ dosing calculators, medical equations, and tools
• Formularies: drug coverage information for 6,600+ U.S. insurance plans, by state
• Customizable home screen with drag-and-drop simplicity
Additional features in Epocrates Plus, now just $16.99/month!
• Alternative medicine monographs: dosage, interactions, etc.
• Peer-reviewed disease content from the BMJ
• Labs, ICD-10 codes, and more medical content
Since 1998, Epocrates has helped more than one million clinicians prescribe with confidence, save time, and stay focused on the patient. Rated the #1 medical app 10 years in a row by Decision Resource Group’s “Taking the Pulse.”
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within
24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours
before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Introductory pricing
or discounts, if available, will only apply for the initial introductory period of the subscription. For more
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 116 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
When I last updated this app it took away my Epocrates plus subscription. I paid in May for a whole year and now I have no access. Don’t do it. It’s a scam! Even when I go online, it’s saying I can only activate with a license code (which I never received since I subscribed through my iPhone) and o…
Jul 14, 2021
I used to love this app but over the past couple of months the app has been freezing and non responsive and the only way I can get it to work again is delete it and download it again!!!
Jul 22, 2021
This is my go to app when I’m at work or personally when I need to know about medications quickly. Its done in a simple format that is quick and easy to read.
Jul 10, 2021
This App gives concise, up to date, scientific clinical information which is immediately helpful for efficient patient care.
Jul 18, 2021
I’ve been using Epocrates for years. Considered it’s free it’s a great reference…If you want more features you have to pay for it.
Jul 12, 2021