EQu, Shape your sound!
The first complete equalizer for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
***Music lovers, this is one of the best 3$ you’ll ever spend! Well done.*** from TouchMyApps.com
Need more pop or boom? A crispier hi-hat sound or pounding bass? Equalization is the key getting the perfect sound from your system.
Watch the video by clicking Support URL.
With EQu, shape your sound to match a particular style, your mood and your acoustic environment. Subtly adjust the spectral balance to get the most out of your speakers and headphones, at any playback volume.
Whereas conventional equalizers allow you to amplify or attenuate predefined bands, with EQu you can design an extremely precise and smooth frequency response by directly manipulating more than 1000 discrete bands. EQu's linear phase design also preserves all of your music's fidelity and introduces no spatial distortion.
* Play your own iTunes music (no importing needed)
* Extended music navigation
* Easy touch interface for shaping your sound
* EQu can be used as a complete MP3 player while you open other apps
* EQu works with most iPod players and docks at home or in your car
* Bypass mode to compare your sound
* Save your own presets
* 3 different modes to "see" your sound-shape
* Artwork view
* More than 1000 frequency bands
* Linear phase design
* No spatial distortion
* Cool presets
* Choose your own colors for the user interface
* Retina ready
* Deleting Presets
* Swipe Artwork for next song
EQu can't play DRM protected music.
This is the best EQ app I’ve found. But I beg for another simple feature:I have significant hearing loss in one ear, and more loss in the lows than the high frequencies. I need an EQ app with separate spectrum controls for the left & right channels. NOT separate volume controls. I need to control the equalization of each L & R channel separately. I’ve searched. There is a lot of demand for this feature, but if there is one, it’s not well-known nor easy to find. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE!
Mar 02, 2021