About the app
The ESC (European Society of Cardiology) Journals app from Oxford University Press enables you to read your favourite cardiology journals both online and offline on your iOS device (provided you have a relevant personal subscription, institutional subscription, or society membership).
• download issues when you’re online, so that you can read them whether you’re connected to the Internet or not
• view the tables of contents for issues when you’re online, whether you have downloaded them yet or not
• easily read issues from cover to cover by swiping through articles
• download and read advance articles (published ahead of print)
• download and read the PDF version of an article
• use the in-app search feature
• bookmark your favourite articles
• add your own notes to articles
• share articles by email or on social media
• listen to the European Heart Journal podcast
About the journals
• European Heart Journal publishes the highest-quality material, both clinical and scientific, on all aspects of cardiovascular medicine. It includes articles related to research findings, technical evaluations, and reviews.
• European Heart Journal Supplements publishes supplements to the European Heart Journal. Supplements published are often abstract books to key cardiology conferences or focus issues.
• EP-Europace aims to provide an avenue of communication for top-quality original scientific work and reviews in the fields of arrhythmias, pacing, and cellular electrophysiology.
• Cardiovascular Research is the international journal of the European Society of Cardiology publishing basic and translational research enhancing insight in cardiovascular disease mechanisms and the perspective for innovation.
• European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging publishes research of the highest quality from all areas of cardiovascular imaging including echocardiography, magnetic resonance, computed tomography, nuclear, and invasive imaging.
• European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy is an international, English language, peer-reviewed journal with a specific focus on clinical cardiovascular pharmacology.
• European Heart Journal – Quality of Care and Clinical Outcomes publishes high-quality, original, electronic health record and prognosis research from the scientific community, focusing on quality of care as it affects cardiovascular outcomes at hospital, regional, national, and international level.
• European Heart Journal – Case Reports is an international, online-only, fully open access journal that publishes high-quality, educationally valuable case reports, images, and quality improvement projects in all aspects of cardiology and cardiovascular medicine.
The journals are published on behalf of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) by Oxford University Press. The ESC publishes fourteen journals, eight of which are published by Oxford University Press.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
|OUP Catalogo ELT|
|Oxford Learner’s Dictionaries|
|Annals of Oncology (Journal)|
|Pain Medicine (Journal)|
|OUP ELT Catalogues|
|Oxford Phonics World|
|Together 3 & 4|
|Together 1 & 2|
|Learn and Practise: English to Go from Oxford|
|Day of the Dinosaurs – Oxford Read and Imagine Level 5|
|Invisible – Oxford Read and Imagine Level 6|
|Oxford Learner's Quick Reference Grammar|