Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Find information fast. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects
to web pages and to-do lists—with Evernote, everything’s in one place.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can tackle action items on the go. Express yourself clearly with easy-to-use formatting options, and find what you need quickly with filtered searches and results as you type.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists. It’s the only organizer you need.
• Keep journals capturing the events and milestones of your daily life.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings.
• Attach docs, PDFs, photos, and audio.
• Create separate notebooks to organize your receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote's powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start your work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
• Share your notes and notebooks with your friends, colleagues, or family.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
• Save all of your travel documents, articles, and notes in one place.
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings, and parties.
• Use Evernote as a planner to organize your life and stay on task.
• Capture ideas and inspiration on the go.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work.
• Annotate documents during team meetings, then share with colleagues.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss important details.
• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments.
• Create different notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized.
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for research papers or class projects.
• Discuss and annotate notes, files, and essay drafts.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote's Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 154 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
I don’t know why current management manages to keep ruining a good app, with every update? I can’t help but wondering, do they actually use Evernote in everyday work?
Oct 22, 2020
This update completely killed the ability for the Apple screen reader to actually read my notes. What’s the point of the mobile app if I have to use the desktop version to read my notes. Please fix.
Oct 22, 2020
The latest update change parts of my notes to black that if you are not careful you might thought there isnt any notes because its black you can delete it. Some parts are white fonts orhers are black. Broken when in dark mode.
Oct 22, 2020
I have had Evernote since 2016. It used to be a pretty functional app, great for taking notes, keeping to do lists, and clipping articles and news from the web for later. It’s getting gradually worse and worse, especially with rendering and editing. The focus will jump around like crazy when you’re trying to select something to change, deleting one space may cause the entire note to change drastically (probably since there’s some weird behavior for resolving web HTML and Evernote’s internal formatting).I’m on an iPhone 11 Pro Max and on the latest app update, I was editing some webclip and the app was pretty much frozen. If you search by tag, you have to click on the small magnifying glass icon, touching the autocompleted phrase does nothing.I can only recommend this app if you’re keeping the most simple notes, with basic formatting; or dealing with basic images you don’t really care about, since they may get corrupted/broken.
Oct 22, 2020
I rely on using Sketch for all my handwritten meeting notes, unfortunately since updating to 10.0.4 this feature is not functioning correctly. There is a massive lag and the writing is jagged. It was working perfectly earlier today on the older version.
Oct 22, 2020