EziPei is an innovative mobile wallet and financial services hub. EziPei is fully interoperable between feature-phones and smart-phones and works on any phone, any network.
To register for online use, you need to have an EziPei customer account. Please contact customer services to activate online access.
The service allows customers to:
- Deposit money to your wallet
- Send money from your mobile number to any number across all networks
- Receive money from another customer
- Withdraw money at Post Offices or any EziPei agent locations
- Top up airtime
- Pay bills
- Pay for goods
- Convenience: Offered in all postal branches and registered agents and merchants across the country.
- Simplicity: You do not need to have an account to receive money. If money has been received, you immediately have a virtual wallet which you then need to activate in order to use the balance.
- Security: The EziPei App requires a unique login ID, password and passcode. Every transaction is encrypted and authorised by the passcode. The application does not store any sensitive information and there is only one wallet linked to one mobile number. In the event that a phone is lost or stolen, the user will not be able to log in without the passcode.
Terms of Service:
The term 'EziPei', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website or service offered. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our application. ‘App’ refers to EziPei application.
The use of this app is subject to the following:
• The content of the pages of this app is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this app for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this app is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this app meets your specific requirements.
• This app contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this app which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the app.
• Unauthorised use of this app may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this app may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the app(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this app and any dispute arising out of such use of the app is subject to the laws of the Solomon Islands.