FamilyWall is the easiest way to organize your family life and keep everyone in the loop. A leading family organizer that includes a shared calendar, Grocery lists, a Family Locator, a Photo/Video Album, a secure messenger and more.
With FamilyWall, you can spend more time doing what you love, and less time organizing it. The whole family can easily access FamilyWall with a phone, a tablet or any web browser to keep everyone on the same page.
==== FEATURES ====
SHARED FAMILY CALENDAR
- An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
- Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
- Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
- Import your current calendars with a single touch (Outlook/Google)
- Share grocery & shopping lists with the whole family
- Browse your lists even offline when you’re at the store and quickly check items while you shop
- See items added by other family members. Never forget the almond milk again!
- Manage your shopping lists together with your smartphones, tablets and desktop
- Create a private or share to-do list, a wish list or a chore checklist for kids
- Assign to-dos to selected family members
- Track progress of personal or family to-do lists
- Create as many lists as you want like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
- Parents can use location tracking to keep an eye on their kids
- Each member can easily manage to whom he/she wants to share his location.
- Set Family Places such as “home,” “work,” and “school” and receive automatic notifications for arrivals and departures
- Using Messaging, a member can directly post a short message to the family members who will be directly notified.
- Each member will be able to browse the conversation using a thread view and easily participate in the conversation.
Share among your family and friends your best moments. The Gallery allows you to share photos, Videos in a simple and private way.
The Family directory allows to rapidly find a useful contact of the family. Any member can add a contact with its details (e.g. Babysitter, grandparents…).
==== FAMILYWALL PREMIUM PLAN ====
Almost all of the features above are available for FREE in FamilyWall! However, some features are available with FamilyWall Premium. At any time, you can subscribe to the Premium and enjoy the following benefits :
- Plan ahead your meals for the week
- Import recipes from the Web
- Manage your different timetables
- Google & Outook Calendar Sync
- Locate Family members
- Notifications when arriving or exiting Family places
- 25 GB Storage capacity for the family to store more moments
- Audio and video Message to your conversation.
After the Free 30 days trial, the Premium offer is charged on a monthly subscription basis for 4.99 USD / month (For the US and Canada). For the rest of the world please refer to the price automatically prompted to you by the application. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The Premium is applied to the first 3 circles created.
Disclaimer: Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain the
But not to worry, we’ve spent so many years developing our location technology in order to always keep battery usage to a minimum, even while you move!
The FamilyWall Team
I loved this app a week ago with all its features until it started crashing on me😣. When I did get the app to open it doesn’t scroll down or takes forever for me to get to messages. I’m trying to be patient with it because it’s really a great app when it worked but if it keeps crashing I’m not goin…
May 15, 2021
Love love love this app. Great way for family members to stay connected and up to date on the children. Makes Mommyhood alittle easier.
Jun 23, 2021
Hi! This app has many features that can help many families get organized. However in my case, because we are a small family of three and work from home the app is not as useful. I have tried to contact the developer to cancel subscription before the trial period is over and have not heard from them.…
Jun 27, 2021
I love this app for managing my family, it’s honestly the best one I’ve used so far. I’ve tried others but none of them have as much tools packed into one app. That being said, there are maybe one or two things I would add. I definitely think there should be a habit tracker on here, it would be bene…
Jun 05, 2021
Our family has had this app for about a month. We got it because it works with Pinwheel phones. I like it a lot. It works for all of us, and it really helps us all keep track of our schedules. There are just a few odd annoyances that stopped me from giving it five stars. The main one is that it’ll s…
Jun 30, 2021