Learn to play guitar from the most trusted name in music. Fender Play® makes it easy to learn how to play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, and/or ukulele -- whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you. This guitar learning app is designed for players of all skill levels, from beginners to more seasoned musicians and from kids to adults.
With Fender Play, you’ll learn guitar from knowledgeable instructors with a robust curriculum packed into bite-sized video lessons. Learn to play hundreds of guitar chords, scales, songs, and riffs at your own pace. Fender Play has an extensive library of songs for you to play, making it the best app to learn to play guitar by trying your hand at songs you love.
How Does Fender Play Work?
• Customize your learning experience. Choose your instrument and learn guitar (acoustic or electric), bass guitar, or ukulele. Then, select your favorite genre -- from rock, pop, funk, folk, country, or blues.
• Learn guitar chords and riffs in minutes! Ideal for kids and beginner players, and for helping intermediate level musicians level up.
• Get bite-sized video guitar lessons from our experienced instructors. They break down top songs, showing you chords, riffs and solos for easy guitar learning on the app.
• Play along using chord diagrams and guitar tablature -- built right into the app!
Play Songs by Your Favorite Artists
Fender Play helps you to master the chords, techniques and guitar scales to play songs from your favorite artists,
• “When the Party’s Over” - Billie Eilish
• “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” - Green Day
• “Kids” - MGMT
• “Red” - Taylor Swift
• “Stressed Out” - Twenty One Pilots
• “Stay” - Rihanna
• “Say It Ain’t So” - Weezer
• “Another Brick in the Wall, Pt. 2” - Pink Floyd
Fender Play Features
What makes Fender Play the best guitar lesson app? Tons of innovative features designed to help you customize your guitar learning experience at a pace that works for you. Simply download the Fender Play app and learn to play guitar on your iPhone, iPad, or iOS device.
Here are just a few of the features that makes it easy to learn guitar with Fender Play:
• Practice Mode. A built-in metronome and tempo control help you learn timing.
• Practice Reminders. Set reminders to prioritize practicing in a way that fits your schedule.
• Streaks. Earn a streak whenever you practice in the app for at least 7 minutes, 3 times per week.
• Backing Tracks. Feel like you’re jamming with a full band, even if you’re practicing alone.
• Chord Challenge. Master chord transitions and improve finger dexterity. Beat your own high score by increasing the speed and tempo of chords from your favorite songs.
• Tone Integration. Tap into amp presets that work with select Fender amps to get the right tone to sound like your favorite artists.
• Collections. Browse through curated collections of songs to learn organized by artist, genre, difficulty and technique.
Get started learning how to play guitar today! Download the Fender Play learning app and get 7 days free -- no credit card required. Get 10% off Fender gear (and other added perks) all year long with an Annual Plan or 10% off your next order with a Monthly Plan. Discount only applies to Fender products in the U.S. and UK.
Get 7 days of unlimited guitar lessons free. Learn more at: http://fendr.co/3EN7ih
Download Fender's free tuner app:
Fender Tune is our 5-star rated, super-accurate tuner app for guitar, bass and ukulele. http://fendr.co/FSBu1C
This Fender play app is far more intuitive and user-friendly than Gibson’s app or other independent apps such as Yousician. And the fact that they give you a 10% discount on all merchandise from the sender website, including guitars, is a huge bonus. The only feature Fender is missing in this app …
Jul 26, 2021
I’ve tried many apps for learning the guitar and this has been the best one so far. It’s very informative and easy to understand and follow. Highly recommend 👍
Jul 09, 2021
Jul 11, 2021
Made an account on my computer with and now I can’t even log in on my iPad or find any help. Useless.
Jul 16, 2021
I was charge through Apple for a year’s subscription but the app did not give me credit for the payment. There is no contact info to help.
Jul 26, 2021