The makers of Final Draft – the #1-selling screenwriting software in the world – now bring you the Final Draft™ Mobile app for iPad and iPhone.
Final Draft™ Mobile lets you write, edit and read Final Draft scripts on your iPad or iPhone. Create new scripts or edit existing ones with easy-to-use features such as Tab and Enter navigation, ScriptNotes, SmartType, and more.
Easily move your Final Draft 12 scripts from desktop to iPad or iPhone and back again via iCloud, Dropbox, or email. Your scripts will appear perfectly paginated and formatted to industry standards every time.
• Go paperless and carry all your scripts with you everywhere you go
• Send or share your Final Draft FDX file between all your devices and computers. Always be on the same page with Dropbox, OneDrive, or iCloud
• Easily change script elements with classic Tab and Enter functionality or through the Elements bar (iPad) or Menu (iPhone)
• SmartType remembers your character names, scene headings and more
• Multi-language support - Write in over 95 different languages
• Bluetooth keyboard support
• Character Highlighting allows you to keep track of your characters for table reads or character development
• Add, color-code, label, and edit ScriptNotes or General Notes
• Perfectly paginates to US Letter and standard European (A4) page sizes
• Send feedback directly through the app
• Professionally formatted TV, Film, and Stage Play templates to help get you started
• Search your entire script for characters, locations, or other script elements
• Export scripts to PDF via Dropbox, iCloud, or email
• Saves the last page you're working on to get back to work quickly
• iPhone Page View shows 100% accurate Final Draft pagination, formatting, and line breaking
• Automatic More's and Continued's
• Multi-page Title Pages are supported for TV production scripts
• Includes production features like Scene Numbering, Omit Scenes, Colored and Locked Pages
• Shows Active or Collated Revisions with Colored Pages
• Quickly switch from one revision set to another
• Track key information with Cast Reports, Scene Reports, Location Reports, and more
• iPhone Scene Navigator allows you to easily jump to different scenes in your script
• Access all of the tools you need while maintaining context in your script in the iPhone Tools Menu
• Edit your Header and Footer
“Where has this been all my career?!? I put it through its paces doing a rewrite on the go-go-go. Does a great job. This is a real step forward! What more do you need on the road? (Maybe a chauffeur?)”
David Seidler – Writer / Academy Award® winner
The King's Speech, By Dawn's Early Light, Tucker: The Man and His Dream...
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 2 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
Let’s say, I write dual dialogue. Every time I save my script, the part with dual dialogue is empty. ALWAYS. I tried everything. Restart, open and close, turn off power, start a new script, STILL SHOWS NOTHING WITH DUAL DIALOGUE. Is there a solution?
May 03, 2021
Great app when it works. It’s now crashed (frozen and have to reboot several times before it will recognize my Dropbox acct again) THREE TIMES in the past hour. Very frustrating when you’re inspired on the road and try to lock in ideas as they come to you.
May 01, 2021
It Crashes and HANGS SO much!!! and the auto backups make no sense to me. You would think they would be numbered 0001, 0002, etc. in sequence...but they are not. maybe I’m not understanding the code but there’s about 100 back ups with the same name and weird code in the middle of the name. I like the program when it works and the scrolling and speed are good but it feels sketchy on the reliability side.
Apr 30, 2021
It’s great to be able to write on my iPad but I wish I could access more of the functions that are on my computer version like the index card function and character lists and even the boards. I wouldn’t even mind paying a little more for the extra functionality on my iPad.
May 03, 2021
I know that I’m going to get a very polite reply saying they’ve submitted the feature, but I’m still begging for a zoom out feature. I find it incredibly hard to write on a magic keyboard with 12.9” iPad because it’s so zoomed in. Makes it very hard for reviewing full pages.
May 04, 2021