Europe’s #1 fitness app lets you work out anytime, anywhere with the best digital personal trainer - no gym required. Whatever your fitness level, achieve your goals quickly and build healthy habits with personalized HIIT workouts and audio coaching. Losing weight, gaining muscle or improving your fitness has never been so simple.
• Freeletics means freedom. Work on yourself and your fitness free of excuses like time, equipment, space, money or know-how. Join 42 million others doing their workout whenever and wherever they want.
• See fast results with the most advanced digital personal trainer and effective HIIT workouts. Your AI personal trainer tailors everything to you, learning from each exercise and piece of feedback to create your perfect workout, every time. No two people get the same workout plan - this is fully personalized fitness.
• We follow a holistic approach to fitness and self-development. We combine HIIT fitness, mindfulness, knowledge and motivation to help you perfect your training and build a strong foundation for life-long positive change.
The free version of the app contains 20 HIIT bodyweight workouts, 25 exercises, 20 audio sessions, workout spots and a community of millions. If you want to set yourself up for long-term success with the guidance of a personal trainer every step of the way, you can use the Freeletics Coach with a 14-day money back guarantee.
What you get by upgrading to the Freeletics Coach:
• Enjoy your own AI-powered personal trainer, who puts every HIIT workout together based on your experience, goals, fitness level and preferences.
• Travelling or short on time? Need to be quiet? Stuck without equipment or can’t go for a run? No problem. Tell your personal trainer what’s going on and it will adapt your workout to suit your needs.
• Your workout plan will be compiled in a “Training Journey.” Choose from 20 Training Journeys in the app, each with a different fitness focus. Look out for our limited editions by professional athletes.
• Choose your workout style. Whether it’s running, bodyweight HIIT or weights in the gym - or a combination of these - there’s a Training Journey for you. Fitness will never be boring again.
• Progress in your training with thousands of HIIT workout variations and over 180 exercises.
• Control your workout from your Apple Watch and track your fitness data in the Apple Health app.
The Training Coach is included in the Training, Training & Nutrition and Body & Mind bundles.
• Add audio coaching to your personal trainer, helping you build a strong, balanced mindset and find lasting motivation to improve your health and fitness. The perfect complement to your HIIT workouts.
• In 5 to 20-minute sessions, learn how to build habits, boost weight loss, de-stress and improve your focus, training, recovery and sleep. The perfect foundation for real success.
• Courses include focus, stress, sleep, fitness, nutrition and motivation.
The Mindset Coach is only included in the Body & Mind bundle.
SUBSCRIPTIONS & TERMS
We offer 8 auto-renewing subscription options:
• Training (3 / 6 / 12 months)
• Training & Nutrition (3 / 6 / 12 months)
• Body & Mind (3 / 12 months)
The Nutrition Coach is part of the Freeletics Nutrition app.
Your subscription automatically renews if not cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription
period. You will be charged for the next subscription period up to 24 hours before the current subscription expires.
Manage your subscription and disable automatic renewal any time in your Apple account settings. You have the right to
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow @Freeletics on social media for daily workout inspiration. Your personal trainer is ready when you are.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 154 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
why do they call this FREEletics ?
Oct 11, 2020
I have seen personal results! Check me out on ig @ jazzy.royalty12
Sep 29, 2020
I used to love this app but over the past few months the Coach doesn't seem to work as well in terms of responding to soreness feedback and your overall training (ie if you’ve taken significant time off it no longer adapts). I’ve been a paid subscriber for years and it’s just not what it used to be anymore. I reached out to support earlier this year and they brushed me off. I reached out again recently after the app caused an old knee injury to flare up again with screen recordings of my issues and everything and it’s been over three weeks without a response. Disappointed after loving this app for years and will probably look into other options.Update: They responded to this review within days but I still haven’t heard back on my inquiry.Another update: I followed up on both inquiries that were unanswered and never received a response on either but they continue to respond to this review asking me to email them. I have, repeatedly.
Oct 07, 2020
The pros: has a large library of exercise movements.The cons: too numerous to list them all.The worst is the algorithm that doesn't adjust when weight is too heavy. It keeps the weight the same. Anyvlifter familiar with 5x5(which some of the workouts follow) understand what to do if you fail multiple times. This app doesn't do it. inability to edit workouts properly. I tried to tell the app I didn't have the equipment and it kept insisting I do the exercise. I edited the exercise and it reverts back to the original.Inability to do a completely different workout when you inform the app you can't move a body part. I dislocated my shoulder and could only work legs. The app won't account for that. The app does increments that my gym can't accommodate.The workouts insist you do their cardio but I do my own cardio outside of the app by way of sports and running. The app doesn't allow you to input this or skip over those workout. It keeps pushing the workout to the next day. You can't turn the screen off or it will pause or even skip your rest period. When you open your phone it counts down from 5 even if you had 1 1/2 a minute left.I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still is full of bugs.I can keep going but it's too much to type on a phone. The watch app is even worse than this if you can believe it.
Oct 08, 2020
The app works really well. I would like to see a few improvements to make it even better: 1. Go easy on Coach upsell. I’m currently subscribed, but when I’m not, the app offers to subscribe every time I open it. Quite annoying. 2. Sometimes I have to end a workout early. Would be great if Coach acknowledged that. I think it sort of does, but it’s not obvious.3. For audio sessions, please track mindful minutes in Apple Health. These are basically meditations and it would be great to count that time as mindful minutes for those of us that care.
Oct 01, 2020