Meet this absolutely inconceivable brain-teaser for true fans of puzzle adventure games. Discover a secret yet absolutely real and unexplored world with a cast of quirky dwellers.
• 50 unique characters – head-feet, single-eyed, ear-winged and long-necked, but still so cute and naive.
• A wonderful and shocking video game for those who prefer mid-core games with a good deal of thought and humor.
• A crazy underground universe full of pipes, hatches, secret passages and traps.
• 6+ hours in this obscure world with hidden threats and moments of pure joy.
• 38 gorgeous locations that create the atmosphere of the pipe maze.
• 8 original arcade mini-games
• Advanced hint system to help you get through the most tricky game twists.
No one knows the name of the main character, thus let's simply call him Dude. Having a good sleep was his first plan for Saturday, however an alarm clock set to 11:30 caught him napping. Hey, and where's a slipper gone? Today just seems like it's gonna be a rough day...
It’s pretty cool and fun. I can’t give more than three stars without having played the full game. I really want to play the rest but $5 is too much. Maybe for $2. I mean it’s not like people are flocking in droves to buy it. Some money would be better than no money. Oh well.
Jul 27, 2020