Meet your new favorite contact management tool, Contacts+.
Contacts+ is a cloud-based address book designed to take the hassle out of contact management so you can focus on what matters most - relationships. Truly multi-platform, Contacts+syncs your contacts across your devices (including iOS, Mac, PC, & other mobile devices) as well as across various accounts you may store contacts in (such as Gmail, Exchange, Office365, and Twitter).
Why use Contacts+?
• Contact deduplication - Consolidate all your information about each contact into one, holistic profile. Never wonder again which pieces of contact information are correct.
• Cross-device, cross-platform sync - Your address book is now available everywhere.
• Scan & save business cards - Upload a picture of scanned business card, and we'll transcribe the information & add it to your address book.
• Organized your way - Tag contacts to create custom groupings, or leave notes for added context.
• Automatic contact enrichment - We'll help fill in the details about your contacts (photos, social profiles, & more) by adding content we find from around the web.
• Spam Block - We help enable you to connect with friends and colleagues and block unwanted people, telemarketers, and spam.
Do even MORE with Contacts+ Premium. With Premium, you can:
• Scan MORE business cards - Scan & save up to 1,000 business cards a year.
• Sync multiple accounts - Sync up to 5 address books & keep your contacts in sync across multiple platforms.
• Choose Monthly or Annual Premium subscription - Pick a plan that fits your needs.
Contacts+ is free to download and use, and Contacts+ Premium is available by subscription and unlocks all of the features above. Prices may vary by location. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
Privacy & Terms of Service
This App is for professional use and not intended for children under the age of 16, and we will never intentionally collect any information from users under the age of 16.
Questions, feedback, just want to say "hi"?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Notice how no other contact manager has the notes field in the middle, but rather, at the end? Takes too long to wade through extensive notes in order to get to the other data fields.
May 03, 2021
Over the past two months I’ve emailed the developers asking them to restore the deleted email addresses and phone numbers and all they can do is say for me to restore from backup. But they don’t tell you is that the backups themselves have been flawed, so I’ve had to rely on my iCloud backups generated by another application in order for me to restore my contacts. This is taking me hours to figure out and resolve, but what’s worse is that I don’t know if I can rely on ContactsPlus in the future. Used to be a great company, and the service used to be very reliable.
Apr 09, 2021
I used to love this app, but recently it is very buggy, deletes and distorted my contacts and customer service, with TVs paid subscription, is sub par. Delete!
Mar 10, 2021
I synced both iCloud and Gmail contacts with the app but not a single contact appeared. OS is up-to-date and app states it’s compatible with my XR. Uninstalled/reinstalled and rebooted the phone. Zero of my contacts appear in the app.
Apr 02, 2021
Lack of auto-formatting on entered phone numbers is a non-starter for a paid app in this day and age.
Mar 29, 2021