Mia is a passionate painter, who left her boring job to do what she really likes - draw pictures side by side with her boyfriend Leo. Join them in amazing colorful adventure: color a beautiful masterpieces, get stars to renovate the old house and abandoned Art Gallery.
Discover hundreds of unique, high quality paintings, made by the best modern illustrators exclusively for Gallery: Coloring book and Decor. Draw, renovate, decorate and follow the love story - this is the first artbook game where you can color by number and do home design in a one game.
Meet next special features:
- original gameplay: combination of coloring book and home design - creative game for real designers
- hundreds of beautiful pictures to colour
- different art styles of illustrations: geometric art, flat art, pixelart, low poly
- different choices of decor
- unique 3D graphics for the mansion and characters;
- relaxing pictures recoloring;
- regular updates
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Subscription options, prices and durations:
Weekly Premium Subscription for 7.99 USD with 3 days of a free trial period that offers a weekly subscription for getting daily free coins’ and boosters’ rewards, making decor options free, 2x extending energy bar and removing ADS.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- Subscription automatically renews with the price and duration period as the original “1 week” package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package);
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase;
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period;
Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period;
For all the questions please contact us at email@example.com
* Prices are equal to the value that «Apple’s App Store Pricing Matrix» determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
I think the game is really fun and I recommend it to anyone who likes to color or decorate.It has a special place in my heart ♥️
Oct 18, 2020
So immediately this game caught my eye because I like fixer upper games. But then I realized that you could draw instead of match fruit or colored blocks. So this was an instant need for me, after a while I can confidently say that this is a pretty solid game. I also really like that there’s a story aspect involved. The boost or what ever you want to call them are pretty useful and I really like the idea of the color bomb. I’m also a big fan of the drawings/pictures because I can’t really tell that the creators put a lot of time in to each of them.The game is very relaxing as well. However there are some issues. I can’t find myself getting invested when the pacing of the game. It’s very slowly paced and that’s fine but I personally find it a bit slow. I also realize the levels get a lot harder as you progress and the tasks are a bit messed up because there are a lot later on and it can be pretty stressful. I also find the game gets stale and repetitive after a while, so a suggestion would be adding more customization, boosts etc.But other than the few issues a pretty solid game
Oct 18, 2020
My biggest complaint with this game is that starting with a full 100 energy, you can only do 2 paintings, maybe 3 if you're lucky and the energy cost is low enough that the +20 energy from watching an ad will get you enough. While there is additional premium artwork that you can purchase with real money but costs no energy, the other problem I have is that you don't regain any energy while painting. So even if I did pick up a premium pack in order to be able to paint more, I can't then use those to waste time while waiting for more energy. The second problem with this is that most actions cost 3-4 stars, so the actual progress with decorating the house is so... excruciatingly... slow... and infuriating.That said, the artwork in the game is all stunning. There's a wide variety of realism and surrealism, and they're all incredibly well crafted, with beautiful color composition. There is a moderately diverse representation of skin tones when the art features people, which is nice to see, although I would always love to see more, particularly when it comes to Latinx, Asian, and Indigenous people.The actual process of coloring in this game is one of the best experiences I have had in a color-by-numbers game. The animation when filling in a shape is oddly very satisfying. And the single best thing this game does is selecting the next color automatically when the color you have selected has been completed. That's the one feature I've been sorely missing when I color in other apps. The game offers very smart and useful power-ups, and has found an excellent balance between generous enough that you're able to accumulate them without having to watch a bunch of ads or pay a bunch of money, but sparing enough that I'm very conservative in how I use them, because I want to make sure I have them when I need them.Also, a quick suggestion: I really wish that there was some sort of option where you could look at and replay previous paintings, as well as an option to choose which paintings are shown in the house and in the gallery.Overall, I really do enjoy the experience of coloring in this app, as well as the interior decorating aspect, and I'm happy to support the app by playing, and occasionally tossing a few dollars at it. But I feel like that enjoyment winds up being artificially limited or slowed down by the energy and star costs.
Oct 18, 2020
Bring back the pictures other than levels pictures I like doing them
Oct 18, 2020
I am at the level where the image selection is random. I have done three of them but my star count stays at zero. Please let me know what I am not understanding? I thought the Mia avatar said in this ‘end game’, i would be able to pick out furnishings. Should the stars add up, or does that just mean I can select different items. Thank you for any help.
Oct 18, 2020