While many apps in App Store only mirroring video, we've been working our best not only to include high quality audio but also to provide multiple casting methods in order to adapt customers' needs.
Miracast: Screen Mirroring can help you achieve following objectives:
- Mirror videos, games, docs... from iPhone, iPad & iPod screen to your Smart TV
- Mirror your screen with full resolution and quality
- No other TV apps needed
How to start mirroring:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad and your TV to the same wifi network
- Open the app and connect the app to your TV
- Allow your TV connect to your iPhone/iPad
- Open the app and click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on your TV
- To stop mirroring click on top red bar of your iPhone
The app works best for iPhone 7 & above, iPad 3 & above, iOS 12 +.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription
- The pricing are $2.99 weekly with 3 days free trial, $9.99 monthly and $39.99 lifetime
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
For any question/support, please contact us by sending an inquiry at https://phoenixmobile.io/contact.html
i’m not paying no money for no mirroring app??? weird.
Apr 11, 2021
The fact you have to pay to mirror your screen is stupid, and then I have to pay 10$ a month to. I don’t recommend this app at all
Apr 10, 2021
Didn't work for me. Wasted 40 and don't see a way for refund.
Apr 18, 2021
Apr 27, 2021
Seems like a scam to me, setting you up for a subscription that is fairly hard to cancel.
Apr 10, 2021