Appreciate what succeeds instead of focusing on the few exceptions. A green positive perception of your effort gives you an increased enthusiasm.
You can use Green Weeks to keep track of your discipline in exactly the areas you choose. It comes with 12 default goals to get you started - these can easily be deactivated or deleted. Alternatively you can set up your personal goals in seconds.
The weeks turn green when you reach your goals. Obvious possibilities are:
- Meals are handled using a green / red button. You know if it is okay; drop the calorie counting :)
- Water, walks and training are handled with daily or weekly minimum goals.
- Alcohol and tobacco are handled with daily or weekly maximum targets.
Reminders can easily be set up - prompting you to register your efforts; helping you to achieve your goals.
- Data entered in the app is saved on your device.
- None of the entered data are shared in any way.