You want to tune your guitar? Discover new chords? Don’t waste your time, Tuner is the app made for you! With Tuner, you can easily, quickly and accurately tune your guitar, bass or ukulele anywhere, anytime. All you need is your phone!
With Tuner, you can easily, quickly and accurately tune your guitar, bass or ukulele anywhere, anytime - all you need is your phone and your instrument. That’s all. You don’t need any other accessories to enjoy playing music! This app is perfect to learn how to tune your instrument quickly and whether you are beginner, intermediate or advanced, you can always choose the best mode for you: manual or automatic. Moreover, we provide you a tuning range from Ab1 (51.91 Hz) to D5 (587.32 Hz)!
But wait, we have something else for you! Thanks to a huge library of 2640 chords, Tuner offers you the possibility to discover and play many new music notes. Need one chord in particular? Don’t lose your time and use directly the search function! This useful library also permits to visualize all of your chords. And don’t worry, we made the app intuitive and easy to use so you can learn quickly and in good condition.
Tuner is the app you were looking for to express yourself musically. Try it, and impress your friends with your guitar skills!
- Easily tune your guitar, bass & ukulele using only your phone
- No other accessories are needed, no need for a cable to connect your guitar
- Learn to tune your instrument quickly
- Chromatic tuner for all your instruments
- Use the app anywhere and anytime
- Listen to reference notes
- Switch between automatic mode and manual mode
- Audio input level indicator
- Auto lock frequency
- An accuracy equal to +/- 0.5 hundredth
- A tuning range: Ab1 (51.91 Hz) - D5 (587.32 Hz)
- Discover and play 2640 chords
- Easily search for a chord with the search function
- Visualize your chords
- Do not wait any longer and discover Tuner, the application that will make your musical life easier!
- Learn to recognise chords visually with a brand new playful game
- Exercise your chords anytime with the ultimate Practice mode
- Choose your music style: Rock, Pop, Reggae, Hard rock, Electro, Blues, Funk,...
- Train with different bpm and key harmonic
- Follow the sheet music
- Time Signature settings
- Subdivisions settings
- Subscribe for unlimited access to our Premium features.
- Weekly ($7.99) & Yearly ($49.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Save yourself the time and effort, and avoid this predatory nonsense. The dev is a liar and a predator, setting up something that’s completely unusable and inaccessible without a subscription. The price is INSANE!! $8 a week? Absolute madness! The dev is going around responding to bad reviews with a blatant and outright lie. There is no “free version” of this app.
Nov 25, 2020
Paid for subscription and then it wouldn’t unlock anything. Tried shutting down app and phone and also redone loaded. Did not work. I’m out 7.99 cuz it also didn’t give me the free 3 day trial. Maybe I used it before? But either way, didn’t work after paying. Give money back please!
Nov 22, 2020
i literally just wanted to tune my guitar into open d, so i pressed the button that said it would give me a FREE TRIAL, got charged $8 (the ridiculous weekly fee) and then still wasn’tallowed to tune in open d. they blamed my (perfectly working) wifi?? this app needs to address some serious issues. i’m really angry.
Nov 18, 2020
First time opening, starts to load and then quits. Multiple attempts and nothing. This is 2020, no ones got time for that. My OS is up to date.
Nov 18, 2020
I am a person who only uses the app to play my guitar, but I play a wide variety of songs, but the free version of the app is so restricted that I am unable to tune my guitar to the things I want. 95% of the features are in the paid version of the appSo as a reasonable person I looked into getting the paid version, and then I saw it costs $8 dollars a week! That’s 32 dollars a month, twice as much as a Netflix subscription for just a guitar tuner. This app works good, but it’s extreme limitations and high prices are greatly restricting it and it’s getting on my nerves that I must use other things for my guitar
Nov 27, 2020