You want to tune your guitar? Discover new chords? Don’t waste your time, Tuner is the app made for you! With Tuner, you can easily, quickly and accurately tune your guitar, bass or ukulele anywhere, anytime. All you need is your phone!
With Tuner, you can easily, quickly and accurately tune your guitar, bass or ukulele anywhere, anytime - all you need is your phone and your instrument. That’s all. You don’t need any other accessories to enjoy playing music! This app is perfect to learn how to tune your instrument quickly and whether you are beginner, intermediate or advanced, you can always choose the best mode for you: manual or automatic. Moreover, we provide you a tuning range from Ab1 (51.91 Hz) to D5 (587.32 Hz)!
But wait, we have something else for you! Thanks to a huge library of 2640 chords, Tuner offers you the possibility to discover and play many new music notes. Need one chord in particular? Don’t lose your time and use directly the search function! This useful library also permits to visualize all of your chords. And don’t worry, we made the app intuitive and easy to use so you can learn quickly and in good condition.
Tuner is the app you were looking for to express yourself musically. Try it, and impress your friends with your guitar skills!
- Easily tune your guitar, bass & ukulele using only your phone
- No other accessories are needed, no need for a cable to connect your guitar
- Learn to tune your instrument quickly
- Chromatic tuner for all your instruments
- Use the app anywhere and anytime
- Listen to reference notes
- Switch between automatic mode and manual mode
- Audio input level indicator
- Auto lock frequency
- An accuracy equal to +/- 0.5 hundredth
- A tuning range: Ab1 (51.91 Hz) - D5 (587.32 Hz)
- Discover and play 2640 chords
- Easily search for a chord with the search function
- Visualize your chords
- Do not wait any longer and discover Tuner, the application that will make your musical life easier!
- Learn to recognise chords visually with a brand new playful game
- Exercise your chords anytime with the ultimate Practice mode
- Choose your music style: Rock, Pop, Reggae, Hard rock, Electro, Blues, Funk,...
- Train with different bpm and key harmonic
- Follow the sheet music
- Time Signature settings
- Subdivisions settings
- Subscribe for unlimited access to our Premium features.
- Weekly ($7.99) & Yearly ($49.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
The free version of this app is so awful. I have to open the app at least 3 times before it detects any sound from my bass. It also freezes even though you can tap buttons and see things lighting up as if they’re supposed to function correctly. Trash app. Only reason I give it 1 star is because it has helped me tune my bass but it costs me at least 5-10 minutes each time because the free version needs to slam you with 10,000 ads
Oct 21, 2020
Don’t download. It’s just an ad to make you buy something
Oct 21, 2020
I am trying to cancel prior to my 3 day trail and there is no page that takes me to a full age to cancel. It reeks of entrapment to bill you for a whole month.
Oct 22, 2020
It may be awesome, but $8 per week is too much for a tuner app.
Oct 21, 2020
I thought this was free and I’m so mad now and I can’t delete this I’m so upset this is very disappointing ITS NOT FREE like who pays for a app it needs to be good this is just for tuning you don’t need to pay for something like this ~a very anger ten year old
Oct 20, 2020