Praised by pros and trainers as the most capable and flexible workout planner and tracker.
• The only app that can handle any routine and workout.
• Organizes your workouts and helps you reach your goals in strength, muscle size or weight loss. It will empower you with knowledge and revolutionize your workouts.
• Featured in The New York Times, Consumer Reports, The Daily.
(Everything is included immediately. No additional purchases)
• 390 exercises with animations and step by step instructions. You can add your own exercises.
• Text, pictures, animated GIFs and youtube clips can be attached to any exercise.
• 67 workout routines. You can add your own routines.
• Flexible tracking system for strength, cardio, plyometrics, stretching workouts, circuit training, Tabata or any
other workout type. Supports supersets, freeform notes and much more. Workout history is fully editable.
• The workout logging screen is optimized for fast data entry, but remains feature-rich. You can copy data from the history, add new exercises, images and videos without interrupting your workout.
• Bodyweight and assisted-weight exercises automatically account for your body weight.
• Timers for exercise duration, rests, circuits.
• GymGoal calculates your One Rep Max for every exercise.
• Workout history by muscle shows muscles that you neglect.
• Weekly and rotating schedules support up to 4 workout sessions a day.
• Heart rate monitoring with Apple Watch or a Bluetooth 4 device. While working out: graph, max/average, warning when
heart rate leaves the target zone. In the workout history: heart rate graphs, stats.
• GPS tracking. Interactive map during the workout. Trail, distance and speed recording. Maps saved to the workout history. Distance, time, speed shown for any trail part.
• Body measurements tracking plus additional custom trackers.
• The best in class Body Fat tracking module includes calculators, several skinfolds (calipers) methods, direct entry.
• One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• Apple Watch support - workout logging, heart rate, timers.
• Integration with the Health app: two-way syncing of BMI, BMR, Body Fat, weight and height, export of workout data, including burned calories.
• Two-way syncing with RunKeeper and MapMyFitness - both cardio and strength workouts.
• You don't need an Internet connection - everything is stored on your device.
• Ability to back up your data to the server (free), or to email it. You can copy your data between iPhones and other supported devices.
• Workout logs, measurements, routines and the schedule can be emailed for review and printing. Workout logs can be opened in Excel.
• Up to 50 user accounts.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON GYMGOAL
• GymGoal is in AppStore since 2008. It is used by over a million people, from beginners to pro athletes and
trainers, and even in schools.
• Many people have 9 years of detailed workout history in GymGoal. Years of history do not slow GymGoal down.
• Updates will not lose your routines, schedule or workout history. Even if your iPhone breaks, you will be able to restore your data from the server backup.
No complaints with his workout app. All in one for beginners and novice. Love it a lot
Oct 05, 2020
I've been using it a long time. And it's suitable in my workout. It needs a little maintenance. Seems it has been abandoned. With iOS native dark mode it became a little mess cause you can't see some text (white in background and text color in text field)I hope it receive some updates to fix it and more. Also add some exercises would be nice. It doesn't happen in while. Still is my preferred gym app
Oct 17, 2020
I’ve used this app for a decade at this point. It gives great basic routines, is easy to edit, and has everything you need to track your progress.
Aug 31, 2020
I’ve tried a few different apps and always end up back to this one. It’s been on my phone for many years. The last 6 months or so I started using it 3 or 4 times every week and I’m finally(!) starting to get the hang of it. There is a learning curve but once you get it... it all makes sense. A 5 minute YouTube vid on how to set up and use properly would be very helpful to new users. I really like how I can configure it to my needs. That said, I’m sure I am still not using it to it’s full potential. I like the tracking and backing up to my iPad. I haven’t used the watch function but might start messing with it. I think this app does weight training better than any other one out there. I haven’t tried the pro version. I would like to support the developer but, after reading some of the pro reviews, I’m not sure I want to poke the bear just yet. This version has been working so well.
Oct 23, 2020