This app is the place to learn the structures and names of 80+ heterocycles.
Heterocycles are parts of:
* Biomolecules (nucleic bases in your DNA and RNA; amino acids Histidine and Tryptophan)
* Important drugs (80% of top-selling drugs contain heterocycles: benzodiazepines, quinine, penicillin, etc.)
* and even Food (sugar has heterocyclic rings too!)
That's why it's so useful to know the structures of major heterocyclic compounds for molecular biologists, pharmacists, organic chemists and for general public interested in what the stuff is made from.
This app is the unique place to learn the structures and names of 80+ heterocycles.
* Entertaining letter quiz 'Structure - Name'
* Nitrogen, oxygen, and sulfur heterocycles
* Everything from Purine to Pyridine
|Heterocyclic Compounds: Names of Heterocycles Quiz|
|Cantons of Switzerland Quiz|
|Prefectures of Japan - Quiz|
|Easy Pictures - Fun Photo-Quiz|
|Famous Composers of Classical Music: Portrait Quiz|
|Cats Quiz - Guess Photos of All Popular Cat Breeds|
|Bird World - Quiz about Famous Birds of the Earth|
|Famous Monuments of the World|
|Fruit and Vegetables - Quiz|
|Dogs Quiz: Photos of Cute Pets|
|Flowers Quiz: Beautiful Plants|
|Capitals of All Continents|
|Animal Quiz: Mammals and Birds|
|US Cities and State Capitol Buildings Quiz|
|Famous People - History Quiz|
|Counties of England Quiz|
|Flags of All World Continents|
|Organic Chemistry - Advanced Topics Bundle|
|Cities of the World Photo-Quiz|
|Mexican States - Quiz about Mexico|
|Provinces of Turkey - Quiz|