Step into the shoes of a private detective and solve puzzling cases in this brand-new FREE hidden object game! Hunt down clues and expose the hidden motives of criminals the cops can’t catch.
• FIND hidden objects and evidence in gorgeous Retina Display-ready scenes!
• EXPLORE a variety of locations, from gloomy subway terminals to sunny park picnics!
• ENHANCE your case by hacking computers, dusting for prints, and re-assembling documents!
• UNRAVEL the mystery with friendly experts like forensic investigators and hackers!
• INTERROGATE suspicious characters in beautiful hand-drawn cutscenes!
• SOLVE murders, thefts, and other crimes to bring criminals to justice!
• HONE your detective skills in a variety of game modes!
• CHALLENGE other players in Limited Time Challenges!
• ADOPT a canine companion who'll sniff out bonuses! Good dog!
• COMPETE against your Facebook friends with leaderboards!
Can you solve the city’s toughest crimes? Find out by playing the best hidden object game for iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
Enjoy all the twists and turns of Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes!
Please note that Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
I loved playing this game, but I never got the chance to finish it. Now I’m unable to download it because it needs to be updated to iOS 11 (or later, I’m not sure). Please update the game so I can enjoy it again.Edit: (May 27, 2020)You still haven’t updated the game. I’m waiting patiently for the game to be updated so I can enjoy it again.(March 14, 2021)I think the developers have abandoned the game. Or they’ve forgotten about it. Still no update nor response to the multitude of requests to update the game. It’s a shame, really. I remember really enjoying playing it and I never had the chance to finish the story. I still want to finish it.
Mar 13, 2021