Bring all your outdoor design projects to life!
CREATE, DESIGN, FURNISH AND DECORATE EASILY YOUR GARDEN AND SHARE IT WITH A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 35 MILLION OF
Build your multi-level garden now!
Augmented reality available
With its new 3D rendering, Home Design 3D Outdoor & Garden will help you fulfill your design dreams quickly and easily, whatever your idea: design your garden, come up with your ideal outdoor space, create a play area, organize your open-air wedding and more!
- Create the project of your dreams in just a few steps!
- Simple, quick and powerful
- Intuitive interface for a highly ergonomic user experience
- Create your garden using the exact dimensions of your fences. Mark out the different areas on the ground and include your house
- Just drag and drop items in 2D or 3D. Simply edit the dimensions to meet your needs.
- With over 100 items tailored to outdoor design, you will have a wide range to choose from, in all styles: garden furniture, trees, flowers, swimming pools, greenhouses, fences, etc.
- See the result instantly in 3D
- Make it unique! Choose from the thousands of different textures for your own personal project!
- No more mistakes thanks to the Undo/Redo feature!
I am enjoying this app, using it to create an entirely new landscape plan after finishing a whole house renovation. It is fairly easy to use, but having more in the help section would be great. It actually doesn’t have many items, plants, trees, flowers and scrubs, to pick from which is sort of frustrating as it is a landscaping app. There are enough to get a basic idea for a layout, but not do anything beyond that. Good, useful, but not amazing.
Oct 10, 2020
So hard to import
Sep 28, 2020
Trying to get things the right size is really annoying. Lines will refuse to snap to the edges of other objects, moving objects around will snap to edges sometimes, other times they will refuse to move or jump too far radomy when being moved. Jus too annoying to deal with overall.
Aug 14, 2020
As others have said it has a learning curve.
Aug 18, 2020
This is the worst app ever?! How do you even use it? It’s so stupid don’t waste your $
Aug 19, 2020