Home Workouts app provides scientific workout plan for all muscle groups with abs workouts, arm workouts, legs
workouts, back and shoulder workouts.
All exercises are designed by 3D modeling with HD videos.
The Home Workout app focuses on 5 major muscle groups.
- Arms workouts : Strengthen and grow your arms with essential bicep, tricep, and forearm exercises. Essential training tips, exercises, and workouts for bigger, stronger arms. Here are 30 of the most effective arm exercises we research, all pulled from library of Home Workout app and targeted arm workouts you can do at home. Each of them hits your biceps or triceps slightly differently to maximize arm development.
- Chest workouts : Build a bigger, more powerful chest with these insanely effective, expert-approved chest moves. Develop more muscle and strength in your chest and biceps with many exercises push ups, plank, chest stretch from Home Workout app. In this bodybuilding app, we are going to cover the best chest workout that will help you build a thick, strong set of pecs while also increasing your strength and power.
- Abs workouts : A six pack may be hiding underneath a few inches of fattry. The right process requires you to reduce your overall percentage of body fat through a workout routine that will develop your overall core strength and function. To get a six-pack abs, you must exercise your upper abs, lower abs, and obliques (side abdominals). Theses abs exercises target all three abdominal areas. 30 abs exercises will help get you started : plank, crunch, push ups, heel touch, russian twist…
- Legs workouts: The most experienced trainers will help you to get strong legs, improve leg muscles and lose leg fat. The effective lower-body workout is based on this scientific method and developed by certified personal trainer. Upgrade your leg workouts with these killer exercises for your hamstrings, quads, and calves. Here, are our 33 favorite leg exercises of all time : squat, jump, curtsy lunges, glute bridge, arm leg raises and more ...
- Shoulders & back workouts : Build strength and an impressive V-taper with the killer back and shoulder workout from Home Workout app. A wide upper back and broad shoulders that taper down to a narrow waist is the very definition of aesthetics. Carrying, twisting, turning, lifting, and bending are greatly improved when we have strong and powerful back and shoulder muscles.
- Only 10 to 15 minutes total body workout per day. Amazing 4-8 weeks workout training with your personal trainer.
- Sync your calories burned to Apple Health
- Full body HIIT workout to lose weight and tone abs, legs, butt, arms, chest, shoulder and back at home
- Workout exercises are grouped by muscle group and difficulty level (easy, medium, hard).
- HD Video showing how to do each workout exercise.
- Developed by a certified personal trainer.
- Absolutely no gym equipment required for workout training. Use Home Workout app anytime, anywhere for men or women.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Home Workout is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Pro version, we offer auto-renewing
$9.99/month and $49.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you are looking for the perfect work out app, This is the one to get!😄It’s so easy to use and ate so fab and cool. 👍👍👍👍👍👍
Aug 24, 2020
It is awesome it gets you pretty strong and is pretty fun. I only do the ab workout and I’m on day 2 so I haven’t had it for that long but the app is amazing I would definently recommend this too anyone who hasn’t gave it a shot yet.
Aug 21, 2020
Overall the app is very good but I would like more details and different workouts every single time but after all the things I said it is a very good app I recommend getting this app four out of five Star rating
Sep 23, 2020
Just started using this app; felling it for real. I’m definitely gong to stick with it!
Oct 04, 2020
So far I like the app a lot and have shared my success with friends. Being in my mid- 40s it’s harder to get back into the shape I was in my 20s while in the military. The one piece of dev feedback is that I wish the app Would do a few more things 1) allow me to see the days and months as a calendar view vs just day 1. This helps me look at days more accurately.2) enable the calories spent during a workout to be viewed on each day in the calendar then aggregate them each month 3) set reminders for the app to tell my Apple Watch to say something like “hey we missed you working out with with us on Tuesday” for days I miss4) once I have a paid membership allow me to edit the 8 week preconfigured schedule and routines to include the same paid functions like changing rest time and so forth.
Sep 10, 2020