Do you have a dream home? Do you want to make them come true? Play Homestyler today, express your creativity and
improve your design skills. Among all the interior design apps and games, Homestyler is the only FREE home design game
and help you achieve your dream of being an interior designer.
Here, you can work on several home renovation projects, design home, have fun while gaining inspiration from a vibrant creative community and apply your new ideas in your real life. Homestyler will allow you to live the life of an interior decorator AND explore different kinds of houses. If you like home decor and want to have your own special space, you will love Homestyler.
With new pieces added every week, Homestyler literally puts the best home decor directly at your fingertips. You will be able to experience home decorating in a very easy, relaxing and fun way. Please join us and give your house a new makeover!
Create Your Home Project
• Create your own do-it-yourself (DIY) design projects. Save them and share them with friends, family members and home professionals.
• Remodel your room by taking a photo and using our furniture to make your ideal room.
• Build your interior design profile. Get likes, comments and followers.
• Take a photo of your room, upload it from your Camera Roll or use one of the many templates we provide.
• Scale our three dimensional (3D) furniture and check how they fit your floor plan.
• Design with thousands of home furniture, art accessories, decorations and lighting fixtures from your favorite furniture stores: IKEA, Target, Crate & Barrel, Pier 1, and more.
• Recreate the design concepts and ideas you see on Pinterest, Houzz , West Elm and Instagram.
• Easily design home on you own and publish your designs.
• Become a planner to design drawings for the real house.
• Share your virtual dream home and interior decorating ideas on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz, Twitter, West Elm and other social media profiles.
Get New Home Design Ideas
• Check the latest interior design trends, learn about all the different home decor styles and get useful tips from our home design community.
• Get inspiration by looking at designs in our community. We feature the latest home decor trends and thousands of home interiors and exteriors every day.
• Discuss home design and renovation trends, get feedback from the Homestyler community on your latest projects and ideas.
• Browse inspirations to design your house and ask for decorating advice in our home design community.
• Discuss your design ideas with your HomeStyler friends to assure they fit your style.
•Try different decoration styles when designing home.
Search and View Products for Your Home
• Virtually decorating your room with any kind of 3D products and materials, including: sofas, cabinets, tables, beds, tiles, chairs, shelf and more.
• Want to see what wardrobe would look best in your bedroom? With our Augmented Reality (AR) technology you can visualize our products reproduced your space and get new makeover ideas for your room designs.
Find home decorating experts and enthusiasts like you.
• Get in touch with more than 100k home improvement professionals, designers, interior decorators and interior design lovers.
• Join our free interior design contests every week. Relax and have fun, while you live your dream of being an interior decorator.
Room Design and Makeover. You can design your own houses and decor them. Everyone can be an interior designer to build dream home. You can also make a renovation.
Contact us: email@example.com
None of the room loads & it took me ages to register an account
Sep 20, 2021
This app did not work at all. I can’t register for an account and I don’t have Facebook so maybe that’s the problem. Deleting!
Sep 11, 2021
It wouldn’t let me choose a just registering option very disappointed.
Sep 24, 2021
Could not find out how to turn
Sep 05, 2021
Just had updated this app and the new refreshed version is terrible. It only allows you to pick a certain amount of item per vignette. Can’t customize the way we could before. I guess it’s time to move on from what was my favorite App.
Sep 26, 2021