1. All OBDII functions are available and free
2. One free vehicle’s software with the initial purchase
3. Support up to 19 specific functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO, etc.
4. Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
5. Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
6. Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing
7. Keep records of vehicles tested previously
That’s right. You pay $50+ for the device and it tells tin you get one free activation by model. “One free vehicle software with purchase”It’s a lie. They revoke authorization after a year and you have to pay $20 per year. Bait and switch.
Sep 09, 2020
If you’re a person who only work on 1 car brand then this is for you. Brands are priced at $21.99 each which is way too much. You’re better off buying a used scanner which would be less expensive in the long run. Come on autel you guys know your price is too high. Remove the device from the market or lower the price to around $10 a brand. You guys will sell more.
Aug 05, 2020
That’s right. You pay $50+ for the device and it tells tin you get one free activation by model. Sounds great. “One free vehicle software with purchase”It’s a lie. They revoke authorization after a year and you have to pay $20 per year. Bait and switch.
Aug 27, 2020
THIS APP HAS LOCKED UP MY DEVICE TO READ MY CODES. THERE IS NO REASON WHY IT SHOULD BE LOCKED. UNLOCK IT NOW!!
Aug 28, 2020
Doesn’t connect doesn’t pair, freezes up when does, useless waist of money. Would have given 0 stars if that was possible. Managed to connect once, took about half a day rebooting reinstalling watching YouTube for reference.
Aug 26, 2020