Over 2 million downloads!
#1 iPad app! Featured by iTunes in 146 countries!
WINNER! iOS game of the year - Pocket Gamer Award 2014
WINNER! Overall Game of the year - Pocket Gamer Award 2014
WINNER! Best casual/puzzle - Pocket Gamer Award 2014
Metacritic top 20 – all platforms 2013
“Nitrome couldn’t have done a better job bringing the series to mobile devices. A Viking Voyage is perfect!” - Jayisgames
"I’m not entirely sure that I could be any happier with Icebreaker. It’s an incredibly fun, incredibly diverse, and incredibly clever physics puzzler." - 148 Apps
"Definitely give this a look if you've ever remotely found yourself enjoying physics puzzlers." - Touch Arcade
“Bursting with clever level design and creativity, this physics-puzzler is a cut above the competition.” - AppSpy
An epic adventure based on the award-winning flash game!
An icy wind has swept the Vikings away, leaving them stranded throughout the land and surrounded by trolls, deadly traps, dangerous enemies, and worst of all… troll snot!
Now it’s up to you to save them!
Use your icebreaking skills to solve puzzles and cut your way through ice, rope, cannons, explosives, slime and… err… chickens to get your clan back safely to the Viking longboat!
• Based on the award-winning flash game by Nitrome, now expanded, updated, and optimized for iPhone and iPad!
• 140 action-packed levels in three different lands!
• Beautifully immersive world filled with vikings, trolls, deadly theme park rides, and looooots of ice!
• Use special god powers to speed through tricky levels!
• Side quests!
• Unlockable secrets!
• Epic final bosses, including the gigantic Mountain Troll and his legendary indigestion!
Can you seize your destiny and become the new icebreaking champion?
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Nitrome products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
In some ice cream
Jun 06, 2021
The game is to be so much fun but this version of it doesn’t fit the screen and looks pretty bad. It also makes it feel like you’re playing on a really old phone and you can’t be precise with your cut
Jul 14, 2021
Here is an example of what I mean: Literally the very SECOND level of Under Dwell tricks you into thinking that you have to be precise with the cannon, while in reality, you have to cut some top ice, indicated by the tiniest outcropping of ice possible, don’t play this trash.
May 17, 2021