iCollect Everything is the #1 app on the App Store for managing your collectibles or inventory, whether at home, work, or school. This is a Universal app and works on both iPhone and iPad and syncs directly with our Mac app. Scan in or search for any item you own or want and add them to your lists. Full of incredible features!
Make sure to also purchase our full-featured Mac app on the Mac App Store today.
• Manage and inventory any of these collections:
- Video Games
- Comic Books
- Toy Cars (Hot Wheels)
- Bricks (LEGO)
- Action Figures
- Dolls (Barbie)
- Vinyl Figures (Funko)
- Board Games
- Model Trains and Planes
- Pins (Disney)
- Sci-Fi (Star Wars / Star Trek)
- Customized Collections
- and so much more! (see screenshots for more details)
Note: There are NO subscriptions to use this app. Large collections require a one-time only in-app purchase per collectible type to unlock unlimited storage. The exact amount of free items per collectible type can be found within the app in the upper left menu under In-App Purchases.
• Create any Customized Collectable type you can think of:
- Collect Harry Potter stuff? You can create a collectible type for that!
- What about sewing patterns? You can do that too.
- Sports memorabilia and trading cards? Done.
- Disney and other pop culture products and toys? We can help you manage those too.
- Vintage Coca-Cola, antiques, music equipment, school classroom inventory, shop tools, posters, anything really.... we can help you manage it with this app.
• Loaded with millions of items from around the world in our database
• Full barcode scanning and database search
• Cloud Backup
• Sync across multiple devices, including iPad
• Supports input in any language and allows selections of any country and currency
• Filters, sorting, and importing
• See your full collection value
• Insure your collectibles
• Three different custom layouts
• Multi-level sorting
• Shake to Select
• Default Field Data
• Customize which fields are displayed
• Section Counts
• Share your collection with friends or on social media like Facebook and Twitter
• Format your Titles with A, An, or The removed
• Extra features like colored Themes and Dark Mode
• Every field is editable
• Store up to four pictures per item, including front, back, and inside images of items
• Personal details per item including Loaned, Purchase Price, Purchase Date, Date Added, Personal Rating, Last Watched, Storage Location, Opened, Notes, Estimated Value, and more
• Index bars and search for quick access in large collections
This app is a completely new collecting experience, written from the ground up with Swift 5.3, iOS 14, the latest devices like iPhone 12, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, SE 2, iPad Pro, and full Universal iPhone/iPad support built-in and syncs directly to our Mac app. Our app was created with a cloud database backend designed specifically to allow each item to be stored with its own individual attributes.
We can import your collection from nearly anywhere: Previous legacy versions of iCollect, Sort It Apps, and Hooked In Motion software, Collectorz, MyMovies, Delicious Library, BookBuddy, and much more. Just send us your import file and we'll get you rolling.
Data provided by Discogs, TMDB, Amazon, Google, eBay, and users like you.
All of these are OPTIONAL when using our app.
Email Address: We only collect this if you enable Cloud Sync as a login user ID.
Contacts: We only use your contacts if you want us to for "Loaned To" fields.
Photos or Videos: We only use photos that you choose for your item details.
Camera: We only use this for barcode scanning.
We do use Google Firebase and Facebook SDK's for analytics and crash data. See their policies for additional details on what they may track about your device.
I think it’s really crappy that you have to pay in order to scan more than 75 movies. What person that calls themself a collector has less than that? I don’t understand why you make people pay for such a basic app. I’ll find one that isn’t shady like this one.
Oct 04, 2021
Im gonna start off with the fact that i never put reviews on things unless it is terrible just to warn people (this is only my 3rd time) On that note lets get to the review. I was really excited to see that i could finally organize my books and movies in an app. But to my dismay i paid $10 to add un…
Oct 16, 2021
I use this to organize a trading card collection, and by far this is the best app I’ve tried. Up front, I really appreciate that they offer a one-time purchase to expand your collection entries rather than a subscription model. I wouldn’t even have downloaded it if that were their model.The layout i…
Oct 03, 2021
This is a rehash of the sort it! App with a few niceties, but no worth purchasing seeing that in order to transfer a collection it has to be csv format and emailed to a third part for upload. This is good for someone starting a collection, but if your continuing one not worth it. It is also buggy wi…
Nov 17, 2021
Entered in TWO custom collections with pictures, custom details, etc. BOTH are gone for the SECOND time. I will not do it a third time.
Nov 11, 2021