iConnectHue brings out the best of your Philips Hue lights! Organize your Hue Lamps: Assemble groups for rooms, zones or special purposes. Light up your party, dinner or bedroom in your favorite colors and moods with easy to use drag & drop-functions! Want to go to bed? Just start the integrated sleep timer and close your eyes. Intelligent timers only act when you need them.
Have a Hue compatible switch (Tap, Dimmer, Smart Button, FoH, Wall Switch Module) or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking, on/off and even color animations (optional)! Motion sensors can either turned off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips made it "app of the month" 5 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease. This all comes in a nice clean package. It's possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on https://iconnecthue.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact us! Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your Hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - optional), group hiding
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge - your iPhone can stay off!
• Color animations on the bridge. No more empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home - they work in every group and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your switches and Motion Sensors! More flexibility than any other app on market (more: https://iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature & more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Intelligent timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence - w/ optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, use sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you, transition to scenes
• Include Living Colors and 3rd party lights into your Hue system - iConnectHue can find most of them via Touchlink!
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware and most, if not all 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in app purchase or membership:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment - sync lights to music with Hue Entertainment, make your home a Disco
• Weekend mode lets your switches and sensors act differently on week vs. weekend
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching
• With Watch Plus you can control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• Basic: All purchases, adds sharing of Magic Scenes and Animations
• Pro: Like Basic, plus additional features (e.g. group picture and -widget) and allows you to share w/ up to 5 family members of same household
Options & pricing: https://iconnecthue.com/app-options
It's less than a single Hue light. App development costs time and money. Details:
It's the most comprehensive Hue app available:
Hue Bridge required!
Read the negative reviews. The complaints are about either the app costing money, or it being too complicated. If the 5-15 dollars a year price is outrageous, these complainers should probably also reconsider buying 50 dollar light bulbs. Too complex? It has a lot of awesome functionality other apps don’t have. It’s gonna be a little complex. You may have to read for 10-15 seconds to learn about a function, be ready for that. If you can spare 5-15 for a subscription, and are able to maintain focus for an entire paragraph, then this app is hands down the best.
May 11, 2021
I wish I didn’t get this, it’s basically what you get in HomeKit and in the Hue app.
Mar 22, 2021
This app d oil sent d ooo what it advertises. Buyer beware!!!! If I could rate in 0 stars I would. Their customer support team is pretentious and snarky, not well appreciated when your frustrated and an app you purchased for not workin…they honestly should pay people 4.99 to download the app! It also looks like 15 year olds made it in computer sciences class. Not worth money!!!!
May 04, 2021