iDoceo is a powerful assistant for teachers.
You can add an unlimited number of students and classes.
iDoceo is paid only once and you get the full app and its updates.
There are no additional subscriptions or in app purchases.
iDoceo respects your privacy and confidentiality. Works completely offline. No internet connection required.
All your data is stored locally in your iPad, unless you enable the synchronization options.
An all-in-one tool for teachers that consists of:
- Fully fledged gradebook for teachers, configurable, with custom calculations, attendance and can be linked to
- Lesson planner: Week/Day views
- Diary: Day/Week/Month/Timeline views of a single classroom
- Teacher Timetable
- Seating plans
- Resource manager that will help you keep track of PDFs, audio,files,links,images,etc.
- Notepads with handwritten notes, drawings and timestamped text
- Configurable reports in PDF, XLS and TXT
Below the list of its main features. More details at www.idoceo.net
• TEACHER PLANNER, DIARY AND SCHEDULE
- Configure simple week schedules or complex rotating cycles with holidays. Unlimited combinations for each term
- Individual diary for each classroom. Single day view, week, month and timeline. Add&Edit iCal events
- Timeline view with all your lessons on sight. Bump, lock and yank lessons.
- Add files from any source, video, audio, handwritten notes, links and resources to your lesson plans.
- Create PDF/XLS reports of your planner and diary.
• TEACHER GRADEBOOK
- Use rubrics, categories, icons, colors, text or number based grades. You can configure your own grading system
- Evidence tracking features. Take pictures, record video and audio and attach it to any cell and student.
- Calculate simple weighted averages, additions or create your own Excel like formulas with conditions and complex functions.
- Add unlimited columns, folders, rows and pages to organize your information
- Use configurable editors on each column for ultrafast edition and adapt the gradebook to your needs
- Send personalized e-mail reports to your students with their grades, annotations or files
- Filter information of students or groups on screen
- Share your gradebook configurations with other users
- Import your current data from any XLS, CSV or iDoceo template file
- Import your students photos from a single image with face detection or in bulk with separate files
- Export everything to native PDF, XLS or CSV
• SEATING PLANS
- Add columns and edit your data as if you were in the gradebook.
- Up to ten seating plans per classroom with five different modes and backgrounds
- Random group generator and picker.
• TO-DOs, TEXT AND HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Create unlimited standalone notepads or linked to a classroom. Configurable sheets
- Full PDF report of your notepads.
- To-dos with alarm events
- Timestamped text notes for meetings, linked to a class or a student
• RESOURCE MANAGER
- Record audio and video, add handwritten notes, signatures, files ,images, links, add text or annotations
anywhere: gradebook cells, students, classroom, diary, planner.
- Full PDF reader with bookmarks and thumbnails
- Play Keynote presentations, view XLS files, audio and videos.
• SYSTEM TOOLS
- Multiple backup options: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or your own WebDAV server.
- Works in landscape, portrait and full screen mode (gradebook)
- Password protect your contents
- Random picker and spinning wheel on summary,gradebook and seating plan
- Class’ summary with configurable widgets.
- Bulletin board with resources and notes.
- Recycle bin with recently erased students, columns and classes
Thanks for all your support and great comments in the App store!
Visit our website's forum at www.idoceo.net or send us an e-mail from the app > Help > Support&Suggestions
if you have any questions or suggestions for our next updates.
I've used the iOS version on my ipad for years and it is excellent. This OS version is also excellent, tons of functions, and now I'm not worried about my device breaking because it is synched with my laptop.
Aug 25, 2020
This is, WITHOUT A DOUBT, the BEST tool for any teacher! The level of customization, the evaluation tools, the features it has, the list goes on. It’s just mind-boggling how this app can really organize and help you as a teacher. I’ve been using it for the past 4 years and I don’t know how I survived before. Keep it up! You guys TRULY understand our struggles as educators and this is an indispensable tool.
Jul 17, 2020