iDoceo is a powerful assistant for teachers.
You can add an unlimited number of students and classes.
iDoceo is paid only once and you get the full app and its updates.
There are no additional subscriptions or in app purchases.
iDoceo respects your privacy and confidentiality. Works completely offline. No internet connection required.
All your data is stored locally in your iPad, unless you enable the synchronization options.
An all-in-one tool for teachers that consists of:
- Fully fledged gradebook for teachers, configurable, with custom calculations, attendance and can be linked to
- Lesson planner: Week/Day views
- Diary: Day/Week/Month/Timeline views of a single classroom
- Teacher Timetable
- Seating plans
- Resource manager that will help you keep track of PDFs, audio,files,links,images,etc.
- Notepads with handwritten notes, drawings and timestamped text
- Configurable reports in PDF, XLS and TXT
Below the list of its main features. More details at www.idoceo.net
• TEACHER PLANNER, DIARY AND SCHEDULE
- Configure simple week schedules or complex rotating cycles with holidays. Unlimited combinations for each term
- Individual diary for each classroom. Single day view, week, month and timeline. Add&Edit iCal events
- Timeline view with all your lessons on sight. Bump, lock and yank lessons.
- Add files from any source, video, audio, handwritten notes, links and resources to your lesson plans.
- Create PDF/XLS reports of your planner and diary.
• TEACHER GRADEBOOK
- Use rubrics, categories, icons, colors, text or number based grades. You can configure your own grading system
- Evidence tracking features. Take pictures, record video and audio and attach it to any cell and student.
- Calculate simple weighted averages, additions or create your own Excel like formulas with conditions and complex functions.
- Add unlimited columns, folders, rows and pages to organize your information
- Use configurable editors on each column for ultrafast edition and adapt the gradebook to your needs
- Send personalized e-mail reports to your students with their grades, annotations or files
- Filter information of students or groups on screen
- Share your gradebook configurations with other users
- Import your current data from any XLS, CSV or iDoceo template file
- Import your students photos from a single image with face detection or in bulk with separate files
- Export everything to native PDF, XLS or CSV
• SEATING PLANS
- Add columns and edit your data as if you were in the gradebook.
- Up to ten seating plans per classroom with five different modes and backgrounds
- Random group generator and picker.
• TO-DOs, TEXT AND HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Create unlimited standalone notepads or linked to a classroom. Configurable sheets
- Full PDF report of your notepads.
- To-dos with alarm events
- Timestamped text notes for meetings, linked to a class or a student
• RESOURCE MANAGER
- Record audio and video, add handwritten notes, signatures, files ,images, links, add text or annotations
anywhere: gradebook cells, students, classroom, diary, planner.
- Full PDF reader with bookmarks and thumbnails
- Play Keynote presentations, view XLS files, audio and videos.
• SYSTEM TOOLS
- Multiple backup options: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or your own WebDAV server.
- Works in landscape, portrait and full screen mode (gradebook)
- Password protect your contents
- Random picker and spinning wheel on summary,gradebook and seating plan
- Class’ summary with configurable widgets.
- Bulletin board with resources and notes.
- Recycle bin with recently erased students, columns and classes
Thanks for all your support and great comments in the App store!
Visit our website's forum at www.idoceo.net or send us an e-mail from the app > Help > Support&Suggestions
if you have any questions or suggestions for our next updates.
Very good gradebook. iDoceo has been improving overtime. I have now used it for 6 years starting on my iPad and now on the Mac. I love putting pictures to names and using it to take attendance and learn my students' names.Export functions are very nice. Grade calculations can support every type of grading structure I can think of.I would like an import capability for grades. I would really like to be able to import a grade from my LMS instead of hand typing them in.I would also like optional integration with Gmail. I am unable to use the email features since my college uses gmail but turned off the ability to integrate with Apple Mail.
Oct 25, 2020
There are a lot of really great features in this Gradebook (3 stars for potential), but there are so many menus and options for inputting data that it's a little overwhelming. The layouts and locations of the menu options were not very intutitive for me which made finding what I was looking to do very time consuming. After playing with the app for about 2 hours, I had very little done and the program started to run slow down which made me give up. I'm going to try something else for now... something a bit simpler, but I might come back to this if it seems worth the trouble when compared to other options.
Oct 09, 2020
I have iPad apps from big companies, small experts, and everything in between. This developer seems to be working with a special edition of iPad OS that has superpowers. At least, that’s the way he makes it seem. There’s a learning curve, the UI isn’t always consistent, and iDoceo Connect can sometimes be buggy (although it’s greatly improved). But we’re talking about a fully-featured customizable platform for all your classes for one low price with a built-in testing and grading distribution platform. OMG. Ever hear of Blackboard? Canvas? IDoceo does 80% of what they do, and four times better. And I don’t know how he does it, but Bert supports the users, all by himself. He must be a trust fund baby.
Oct 06, 2020
I was initially displeased with how complicted navigating this gradebook is, but after two days of grinding it out, I've really come to love it. There are some helpful tutorial videos, but I still think some of the options make things overly difficult. I originally gave 3 stars but returned to give a better score... it is well deserved. I would recommend this to teachers at any level. There really are a lot of great features if you're willing to put in the time to learn how to use them.
Oct 12, 2020
Oct 14, 2020