Which side will you choose when two epic forces rise again?
The Inotia saga has been brought to the next level! 《Inotia 4》
The App Store's number 1 RPG chronicles of the Inotian continent has returned with more action and more thrills with exciting party mechanics and other mystical journeys.
Stride along with Kiyan, the Shadow Tribe's virtuoso, and Eara, the powerful Channel of Light, in their fantasy
With improved graphics and storyline from the previous Inotia games, get wrapped up in battles against goblins, orcs, and more!
A new hero awaits to be released from the shadows in this all-new Inotian continent mobile RPG action game.
- In case of experiencing missing save data file, please re-login to Com2uS hub to load latest save data file
- All known issues will be fixed in future versions. Thank you for your patience and feedback!
- If you previously played the free version, you can load your old data through data backup SAVE/LOAD. Please check the Settings menu!
TouchArcade: "Inotia 4 will have you mashing buttons, switching hot keys, pondering talent points and beating on artillery turtles without so much as a second thought."
Capsule Computers: "The Chronicles of Inotia IV: Assassin of Berkel...It has the art, the storyline, and the style going for it."
8 Days a Geek: "Inotia 4 may just be that missing game you’re looking for."
- 6 Classes, 90 Skills
Choose from 6 classes; Black Knight, Assassin, Warlock, Priest, and Ranger.
15 different skills are added to each class. Combine all skills to customize your party's strategy.
- Convenient Party System
Mercenaries can be recruited to your party anytime and anywhere.
Once all mercenaries are recruited, 20 or more unique 'mercenary skills' will help you along your journey.
- One Of The Largest Mobile RPG Maps
Dry deserts and freezing snowfields, mysterious forests and dark dungeons...
400 maps with various themes to roam through!
- A Tragic Destiny and Other Schemes await the Shadow Assassin and the Channel of Light
A breathless chase-and-run story where the two heroes meet companions, enemies, and monsters; Be immersed in emotions as the darkness and light contradicts in force...
Enjoy a stronger, and better, scenario.
- Exclusive Sub-quests Ready To Be Unraveled
Enjoy other sub-quests in each region of the Inotian continent besides the main story.
As you accomplish the quests, you will get your hands on some extraordinary items.
Listen to stories of each villager and monster to unfold other mysteries.
Device App Access Permission Notice
▶ Notice per access permission
Access permissions are requested in order for us to provide you with the following service when you use the app.
- Notifications: The permission is required to send you push notifications regarding the game.
- Camera: The permission is required to take profile pictures for HIVE members.
- Contacts: The permission is required to find friends registered to contacts for HIVE members.
- Photos: The permission is required to save/load game screens and change profile pictures for HIVE members.
※ Please note that you can still enjoy the service excluding features related to the above without giving access permissions.
▶ How to remove access permissions
You can always change access permission settings whenever you'd like.
- Device Settings> Select the corresponding app> Choose either to enable/disable access
＊Supports: English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體.
* iOS 7.0 and up is required starting with v1.2.5.
• Items are available for purchase in this game.
• For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit
- Terms of Service : http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1
• For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire
I love this game! My only complaint is how my coins disappear every time I sell something…. I hate it so much
Sep 21, 2021
Great game. I like how they used sounds from Inotia 3.
Jul 22, 2021
Honestly a great game to pass the time but could use some drop rates rebalanced.
Oct 03, 2021
I use to play it a lot when it first came out on android. It’s still by far the best games.
Sep 19, 2021