iPassPro will help you pass your Anatomy & Physiology exam.
Created by an Associate of The Association for Educational Assessment (AEA) with ten years experience at one of the UK's leading Exam Bodies, iPassPro is a richly featured Anatomy & Physiology practice test, designed to match the Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology exam for the Knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies unit.
- Quality content written by subject matter experts designed to meet the level and style of the questions in your final exam.
- Randomised questions - the exam contains 50 questions, but iPassPro features over 165 items, so no two tests are the same.
- Detailed feedback - choose to see feedback during your test and review feedback after getting your result.
- Custom exams - test your knowledge only on certain subject areas and choose whether your test is timed or not.
- In your test you can flag questions, review your progress, see your remaining time, choose to reveal the answer of difficult questions and see detailed feedback.
- Score reports feature graphical breakdown of performance by subject area.
- Score reports from each exam saved, so you can review and see your progress as your exam approaches.
- Email score reports to yourself, friends and your tutor.
- Works completely offline - no need for an internet connection, except to email score reports.
iPassPro is an essential tool to help you prepare for your exam with confidence.
- Cells, tissues, body organisation
- Integumentary system (skin)
- Skeletal system
- Muscular system
- Nervous system
- Endocrine system
- Respiratory system
- Cardiovascular system
- Lymphatic system
- Digestive system
- Urinary system
- Reproductive system