iPinPoint application is used in the Columbia Public Schools in Columbia, Missouri, where students record the
angle on pictures that were taken around the school.
Here is the link: http://cpsipads.blogspot.gr/2012/06/app-review-ipinpoint.html
iPinPoint application is used in the measurement of Hallux Valgus Angles. "...One smartphone application (iPinPoint)
was reliable for measurements of the hallux valgus angles by either experienced or nonexperienced observers.."
Here is the link:
Upgrade to version Pro and enable the zoom feature and the feature to create projects.
With iPinPoint you can use the built in camera or the GPS device to:
1) Compute the magnitude of an angle or the length of an object
2) Compute the length of different objects simultaneously
2) Compute the radius, area and perimeter of any circle
3) Compute the area and perimeter of any triangle
4) Compute various angles that are important in Orthopedics, e.g., Cobb, Baumann, and Humerotrochlear angle
iPinPoint is an easy to use app to measure the magnitude of angles and length of objects.
Use the iPhone camera to pinpoint the dimensions of the object of interest. iPinPoint will give the magnitude of an angle, the length of the object, the radius/area/perimeter of a circle, and the area/perimeter of a triangle
You may visit our website for a preview of the zoom feature.