Jamboard is G Suite's digital whiteboard that offers a rich collaborative experience for teams and classrooms. Watch your creativity unfold: you can create a Jam, edit it from your device, and share it with others. Everybody can collaborate on the Jam anytime, anywhere. For businesses and schools that use Jamboard hardware, you can use your iPhone or iPad to join or open a Jam on a nearby board.
* Draw with various pens and colors to bring your ideas to life.
* Share Jams and work together with others in the same Jam in real time.
* Add sticky notes to brainstorm ideas together.
* Bring your Jams to life by inserting photos and stickers.
* Import Drive files from G Suite to annotate documents together.
* Highlight objects with the laser pointer tool.
Camera: Take photos to insert into jams.
Photos: This is used to let users pick images to insert into Jams and to save Jams as PNGs.
Oct 15, 2020
Worst google app ever, very hard to operate and things don’t work when you want to.
Oct 18, 2020
Talking about school and remote learning and teachers use it right! But when My brother little brother search it he just saw an appropriate things in the pictures. Not not for kids. And even search monsters stuff and they were scary monsters. Not appropriate and even show a appropriate picture like a under thing-disgusting
Oct 13, 2020
Takes forever to load on ipad pro
Oct 18, 2020
Jam board is a fun app to use for educational purposes, such as in class work. But something about Jam board that really annoys me is that there is a limit to how much you can write on a post it. I recommend that you guys should allow us to edit the font so that we are able to fit everything. Or you can make it so that we can fit more writing once we expand the post it.
Oct 14, 2020