The only exercise tracker with detailed workout programs, HD video exercise instructions and tools to log and track your workouts. On your iOS device or on your desktop, use JEFIT to track your training at home or at the gym and throw away your notebook.
Men’s Fitness - Best Fitness and Health Apps * USA Today - New year, new you
Over 8 million people use JEFIT to track their workouts and transform their bodies.
JEFIT, the number one workout tracking planner app, provides free fitness program database to help you stay fit, make progress and get the most out of your gym or home fitness sessions. From beginner programs like 5x5, 531, stronglifts, 3 or 4 day splits, starting strength to advanced bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting or kettlebell routines to programs using bodyweight, limited space or specialized equipment, JEFIT is the only workout app you need.
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
- Sync with Apple Health to track your body stats over time
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- 1300+ exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
Community and Friends
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- View progress and profile pictures as well as Youtube videos shared from the community
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
**JEFIT Elite subscription**
You also have option to JEFIT Elite subscription for $39.99 /per year.
JEFIT Elite subscription offers more advanced feature set, including but not limited to: Deeper Training analytics, 1100+ HD training demonstration videos, and premium training routines created by experts and so on.
Subscription details: JEFIT Elite subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. Your payment will continue to auto-renew unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to your next renewal date. Subscriptions can be cancelled or managed under your iTunes Account Settings.
Great app. Had an issue at one point but they quickly fixed it with an update. Recommended for workouts
Oct 22, 2020
Extensive database of exercises. Easy to create workouts and add exercises. Easy to check off a set when finished, and sets in a workout can be added dynamically and can have different characteristics. Works great on my iPhoneBut Apple Watch integration doesn’t work. Watch hangs expecting connection with iPhone that seldom happens, and then drops after it does. Too bad because it would be huge to leave phone in bag at gym or on table at home and just scroll through exercises and sets and check them off.
Oct 24, 2020
I’m raising my review to 4 stars, as the latest updates have fixed many of the new bugs. The rest timer still bugs out though. If it’s minimized at the bottom of the screen, and you tap it to full screen, often it just disappears. It also sometimes doesn’t appear at all. I would give this feedback in the app directly, but the feedback option after workouts is broken, unless I’m missing something.
Oct 21, 2020
Wonderful app for beginners
Oct 24, 2020
Overall, great app. But coming back after a while away, and the interval timer has gotten ridiculously small. Time to read the HIG on touch targets sizes too.
Oct 22, 2020