This app is a magnifying glass or macro photography. It becomes the camera view mode when it starts.
- It magnifies objects 3 times when long pressing operation on any of the screen for a few seconds.
(Or you can magnify/reduce with pinch in/out. )
- When stop a long press, it takes a photograph and sticks the thumbnail of it on a lower part of the screen in turn.
When the number of thumbnails exceeds five, it overwrites the oldest thumbnail.
- When tap a thumbnail, you can add comments to the photograph image and save them.
- The focus is fixed at approximately 10cm at first, but you can change the position of the focus
from the closest point (approximately 5cm) to approximately 20cm by a up/down flick operation.
You can change focus far by an up flick and near by a down flick.
- When tap a camera view, it adjusts the exposure to the position where you tapped.
(When it is too bright, tap a bright part and it becomes the appropriate exposure. When it is too dark, tap a dark part.)
- It can turn on a blowtorch. (blowtorch button)
- It can sharpen a preview video image (sharp button)
- It can emphasize the objects which are in focus with cross hatches on a preview video image. (edge detection
- It can list photographs and comments that are stored.
- It stops a preview when the handset is standstill state for about ten seconds.
It reopens a preview when you move the handset.
This app includes the following open sources.・openCV(Copyright (C) 2000-2015, Intel Corporation, all rights
reserved.; Copyright (C) 2009-2011, Willow Garage Inc., all rights reserved.; Copyright (C) 2009-2015, NVIDIA
Corporation, all rights reserved.; Copyright (C) 2010-2013, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., all rights reserved.;
Copyright (C) 2015, OpenCV Foundation, all rights reserved.; Copyright (C) 2015, Itseez Inc., all rights reserved.)
・GPUImage(Copyright (c) 2012, Brad Larson, Ben Cochran, Hugues Lismonde, Keitaroh Kobayashi, Alaric Cole, Matthew Clark, Jacob Gundersen, Chris Williams. All rights reserved.)