GIVE YOUR BABY THE BEST START THROUGH PLAY
Get daily personalized playtime activities created by experts in child development that support your child’s growth and learning from infancy to toddlerhood (0-4 years). Kinedu offers thousands of activities and milestone tracking with a plan that adapts to your child’s development as well as needs. Get how-to video guides for each activity and play with confidence knowing that Kinedu partners with experts at Stanford University to make sure each activity supports the right skills at the right time.
You can strengthen and develop your baby’s skills, creating dynamic, positive experiences that have a lifelong impact on your child’s growth. Plus, your personalized plan adapts to your baby, so you get a development plan that’s exactly right for your child (from ages 0-4).
Join more than 5 million parents and build your child’s skills through play with Kinedu!
KINEDU’S FREE BABY DEVELOPMENT PLAN
1. Create a profile for your baby, with assessments created by expert child psychologists
2. Access personalized how-to video activities that support different areas of development, including physical, linguistic, cognitive, and social-emotional
3. Track milestones and gain the knowledge you need to support your child’s growth
Help your baby learn and grow through play. Become a premium member to unlock your child’s daily personalized activity plan. Each plan has detailed progress charts with suggested activities aimed at strengthening skills and supporting your baby’s growth. You will also get access to articles written by education specialists so that you can learn the science behind each exciting new skill.
- Personalized daily activity plan with engaging activities tailored to your child’s development and needs
- Detailed progress reports with percentiles for every skill and the science behind each milestone
- Parenting tips, health-related articles and more
- Over 2,000 easy to follow video activities, designed to help strengthen your 0-4-year-old in all development areas
- Over 450 articles, written by education specialists
- Complete access to your account for all family members, your nanny or other caregivers
- Expecting? Access the Pregnancy Plan for even more activities and articles
- Share the account with family members, nannies, and other caregivers
- Add up to 5 babies and get personalized plans for each
With a unique plan tailored to your child’s needs, Kinedu guides cognitive, linguistic, physical, emotional, and social development, ensuring each skill is learned at just the right time.
Download Kinedu and create a solid foundation for your child’s developmental growth.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
+ Recommended by Harvard’s Center on the Developing Child for parenting resources
+ Open IDEO prize for Early Childhood Innovation Global Competition
+ MIT Solve Challenge: Winner of IA Innovation Prize, Early Childhood Development Solver
+ Dubai Cares: Early Childhood Development Prize
- Monthly (1-month), 6 months, or yearly subscription through auto-renewing your in-app subscription.
- The Monthly subscription is priced at $9.99 USD
- The Yearly subscription is priced at $39.99 USD
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The Lifetime subscription is priced at $149.99 USD
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Apple App Store account settings (under “Subscriptions”) after purchase.
They do not answer you what do ever. I’ve tried reaching them for 10 days. They do not answer email nor Facebook message. Go to their fb and look at the reviews. They have awful customer service.
Nov 17, 2020
They repeat the same exercise a lot I updated my sons assessments he’s been crawling for a while now and it still brings up exercises for him to learn how to crawl. I even tried to change the exercise and it’s still not advanced enough for him. It’s not something new really every day They just repeat the same exercise again and again even if your baby has hit the mile stones.
Oct 31, 2020
Such a great app to see all that your child is doing, what they need to work on and what to get prepared for, I showed to my son’s pediatrician and she said it was a fantastic app that had in an app what they were still trying to gather on paper. It was. All the questions on his check ups have been very similar to this app, but then, with the app, you see for yourself where he/she is in the percentiles and then get SO MANY activity ideas to work on skills! It’s one of the best and most useful apps I’ve downloaded, sine we all started downloading apps!
Oct 26, 2020
fail to register... I am on the screen to register my name. And it stuck there forever...
Nov 16, 2020
One thing that I didn’t like was when I choose something it appears to me in a way so I don’t know if I chose it or I left it ( I hope you understand)
Oct 30, 2020