Create your own epic saga of conflict, mythology, and community! This acclaimed game of magical storytelling blends interactive stories and resource management. It’s set in Glorantha (the world of RuneQuest, HeroQuest, and 13th Age).
It’s immensely replayable, thanks to over 575 interactive scenes and two objectives. Short episodes and automatic saving mean you can play even when you only have a minute or two. The built-in saga writes down the story for you. And advisors with distinctive personalities help you track your cows.
The gorgeous hand-painted artwork won Best Visual Arts at the second Independent Games Festival.
• Everything in the game is utterly convincing and even years after release, the possibilities seem endless. (One of
the 5 best strategy games ever made) Rock, Paper, Shotgun
• It's like they took the best parts of Civilization games and combined them with the best part of Choose Your Own Adventure style game books. … What I like most about King of Dragon Pass is the seemingly infinite possibilities that the game has. … I can't get enough of King of Dragon Pass. Touch Arcade
• A wholly unique adventure that has no equal on the iPhone. Pocket Gamer
• An interactive story with a level of complexity and brilliance that's rarely seen in video games. Gamezebo
• I am really happy to have found this game. It scratches so many itches: simulator, rpg, adventure book...Great work! I find myself playing it on both my iPad and iPhone. Very addictive!
• I got this game at 6pm tonight. It's now 4am, and I've hardly scratched the surface of the depth of this game.
• I now have a fun, engaging, thought provoking RPG on my iPhone, an RPG that fits in my purse and that I can play any time I want, not having to have my computer or Xbox 360 near me to do so.
• If Bioware remade Civilization they'd be lucky to end up half as good as King of Dragon Pass.
• It's impossible to describe the emotional tug you feel when an old and trusted advisor, who you've watched grow from a young upstart, dies of old age. Or when an exploration team disappears into the wilds, never to be heard from again. Or when a cursed clansman, shunned by his peers, sacrifices himself to stop a raid. This game will never leave my iPhone. That's the only accolade possible.
The game is completely accessible via VoiceOver.
Be sure to check out Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind, the spiritual successor!
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 1 other countries, and probably even more in the past.