Learn & Play by Fisher-Price, powered by HOMER is a safe, play-based app designed to delight and entertain your little one. By consolidating content across Fisher-Price apps, Learn & Play creates a comprehensive digital experience for little learners. Each ad-free game and activity is designed by academics and researchers, fun-tested by kids, and created to help your child explore, play, and learn!
• Learning through play: Familiar characters guide your child through fun games and activities as they learn about
ABC's, colors, and more.
• Find activities you know, and discover new ones! Learn & Play by Fisher-Price incorporates some of the activities kids (and parents) love from other Fisher-Price apps, in addition to introducing your little one to new experiences they’ll love!
• Grows with your child: Designed by academics and researchers to support your child through the early stages of learning and development.
• Safe: Kid-safe, ad-free, curated content ensures a safe digital learning environment.
• 2 modes of play:
1) Let Them Play:
- Simple, child-friendly experience is perfect for “Do It Myself”ers.
- Looks like play, acts like play – must be learning foundational skills!
- They learn something new every day. Some days it’s cause and effect, other days it’s shapes and colors.
- Designed with story-loving, song-singing, little explorers in mind – your child will love watching, listening and playing their way through learning content.
2) Play Together:
- Show them how it’s done! It’s easy to guide your child’s learning through the activities and games with our GrownUp View.
- What will they learn today? Choose from counting, shapes, colors, helping others, and learning about the world around us.
- Ah, that’s the stuff. Enjoy a selection of soothing sounds, songs and lullabies to relax to.
- There’s more where that came from! Our experts will send you daily Play Tips to keep the fun going.
I’m trying to figure out who they made this app for? Bc it’s definitely not as toddler friendly as the app was before they “upgraded”. My two oldest daughters learned so much from the older version of the app they’re 6 and 4 now and still remember some of the songs. This app now is just trash. Bring back the ABC Monkey and animals please. I’m not surprised to see the other parents feel the same way. I hope that you will listen to your customers.
Apr 22, 2021
Hello-I just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am that you’ve discontinued the Storybook Apps. First, my 2 year old son loved them. Second, I am a Speech Language Pathologist who used the app frequently for early intervention, as well as cause-effect, and AAC trials for non-verbal kids. Please bring them back. The new app completely overlooks 2-4 year olds and does not set you apart from the rest. In fact, for 4 yr olds, I would recommend Khan Academy Kids over your new app. Did you consult any childhood development professionals or educators in making this decision? Hoping for a return of the Storybooks.Thank you.
Mar 30, 2021
My son who is 2 1/2 does not enjoy the new app, he keeps asking for the old ones. I feel like he got alot more out of the old version. You could have at least kept the old games and had them in one app.3/28/21 - Checked to see if this app had been improved and nope still horrible. Its boring. I’ll never understand how fisher price thought this was an improvement upon what they had.
Mar 28, 2021
My kid who is autistic loved the Laugh and Learn apps. They got a lot of language skills and social skills from Puppy & Sis. And to see the apps have been taken down to consolidate its so disheartening. The apps were so interactive & were broken up so that I could get specific apps for specific skills. Yet another instance of a company choosing profits over benefit.
Mar 18, 2021
My granddaughters loved the old apps. This one can’t hold their attention for more than a minute or two. Bring back the old apps!
Apr 10, 2021