Speed up everyday tasks with simple shortcuts. It’s like speed dial for apps.
Launch Center Pro saves you time by launching complex actions in a single tap.
Message a loved one, search Yelp for the nearest coffee shop, jump straight to the camera in Instagram, all with just a flick of your thumb. Create shortcuts for email, Safari, Twitter, Facebook, phone or FaceTime calls, Google searches, and more. If you do it on your iPhone constantly, Launch Center Pro will make it easier and faster.
“Launch Center Pro is an app of verbs. Search. Shoot. Call. Text. Add... With a simple tap-and-slide, you can launch apps, perform actions and more... It's so simple and fast that before long your muscle memory takes over and you don't even have to look. ” —Dave Caolo - TUAW
“Perhaps the highest praise I can give Launch Center Pro is that it finally kicked Safari out of my dock...” —Lex Friedman - Macworld
- Call a loved one
- Message a GIF to a friend
- Take a photo and message it to a group
- Email your boss a report from Dropbox
- Quickly search Wikipedia
- Scan a barcode and search on Amazon
- Jump right to your favorite website
- Create a new item in OmniFocus
- Search Twitter using Tweetbot
- And so much more...
Launch Center Pro now works with over 100k apps!
For help with Launch Center or to submit feedback, please visit http://help.contrast.co
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Launch Center Pro is run in the background for just a few seconds when entering or leaving an iBeacon region or geofence. If you use iBeacons or geofences and are concerned about battery life, keep an eye on the new Battery Usage section of the Settings app.
- At confirmation of purchase, or following the completion of a free-trial period, payment will be charged to your
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 152 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
Oct 19, 2020
It’s still lacking full-screen support for the 2018 and newer iPad Pro and the 2020 iPad Air.
Oct 12, 2020
Can you please consider adding a settings option that allows the user to turn off the quick enter & auto exit navigation of every GROUP folder.I understand why it was designed this way, however just as it can be very quick functionality....it more than often also causes extra problems when one accidentally lifts a finger on the wrong app and then ends up taking twice as long for a simple step.All I'm asking is for an option that would allow for normal open and close folder navigation without any auto exit or anything like this. Just a basic once you enter the Group it remains open even if your not touching the screen....and doesn't close until the user is ready and leaves the Group themselves.Please respond & let me know if you can consider adding this much needed option on a future update?Thanks in advance for your time and help.- Veteran User Since Its Release
Oct 10, 2020
Unhelpful how the tutorials were only available through Tim Tok. I would have liked some “boring instructions on how to use an app”.
Oct 20, 2020
I rate an App based on its functionality, the technical support provided to users and recognition of its early adopters.As a long-time user of Launch Center Pro, I can state that the App excels in all these aspects.I am eagerly looking forward to new features that are in the works.
Oct 18, 2020