The #1 alphabet tracing and words spelling app for toddlers & pre-schoolers. Recommended and used by parents,
teachers, and occupational therapists!
Loved & played by more than 2 million kids and used at more than 5,000 schools!
- Winner of 'National Parenting Product Awards 2018' - NAPPA Awards
- ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
- Block & Cursive Letters,
- Uppercase and Lowercase,
- Numbers 1-10,
- 24 geometric shapes for toddlers!
- Keep track of your child’s progress,
- Unlock Golden Levels!
- 72 CVC words, 36 CVCC words, and 39 long sound words!
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device,
- Interactive and visually attractive fun animations,
- Available for both iPads and iPhones!
The first five letters of the alphabet (both uppercase and lowercase), five shapes, and the first three CVC flashcards (nine words) are completely for free. They can be played entirely (on 3 game steps). Enjoy this trial and have fun!
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
- Learn while engaging with over 20+ exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
- Associate letters with words, master and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
- Learn phonics, the formation of words, understand syllable formations, and spell entire words.
- Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
- Choice of the three most popular font families in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
- Complete a set of letters, numbers, or shapes to unlock the Golden Levels!
- Golden Level allows progress tracking and displays exactly how the letter was drawn!
- A new challenge at every step: Your child traces a letter, number or shape 3 times using different parameters.
- An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
- NO ADS!
- Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
- Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
LET'S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your kid will become a pro in writing and spelling!
LetterSchool offers three auto-renewing subscription options: per month. quarter, and year.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime without an extra cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your iTunes account will be charged automatically after the 7-day free trial.
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.org
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
I’m just playing the -lue one and it crashes
Aug 31, 2021
I purchased this game years ago. Now I have to pay monthly or yearly because they added more to it.
Jul 06, 2021
So back story I have horrible handwriting because when I had a seizures ( I do have epilepsy) my right side would be numb or paralyzed during them ( I am naturally righty) so I had to train myself to write lefty. I wanted to get the shape down for letters numbers and shapes both print and cursive an…
Jun 24, 2021
Jul 09, 2021