Protect and connect the people who matter most with comprehensive safety features for life at home, on the web, and on the go — all in one place for added value and convenience. Enjoy modern, advanced tools that go beyond a basic GPS phone tracker.
Bring your family closer with comprehensive safety features designed for busy, modern life — all in one place for added value and convenience. Go beyond basic GPS phone tracking with smart tools and anytime, anywhere emergency support.
Life360 membership offers a wide range of all-new services. Highlights include:
- SOS to send a silent alert with your location to family members, emergency contacts, and responders.
- 24/7 Emergency dispatch that’s always on call for your entire family. Even if you can’t call for help, we will.
- Family Safety Assist for comprehensive real-time specialist support anytime, anywhere, and in any situation.
- Identity Theft Protection to safeguard each family member’s sensitive digital information and white glove restoration service, including up to $1M in coverage.
Explore Life360 for free
Download Life360 and get started with advanced Location Sharing, 2 days of Location History, and 2 Place Alerts to see family members come and go from your top places like home, school, and work. Protect your drivers and passengers and respond to a car crash faster with automatic Crash Detection, and stay safe on the go with automated SOS.
Upgrade to membership for premium features and tools, backed by 24/7 specialist support and emergency dispatch. Find the plan that fits your family’s unique needs and try free for 7 days.
Be prepared for anything, anywhere with all the features of Life360 Gold, plus:
- Family Safety Assist: Disaster Response, Medical Assistance including a nurse helpline during the pandemic, and Travel Support with a team of trained, live agents
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance, including 50 miles of free towing
- $500 in Stolen Phone Coverage
- ID Theft Protection & restoration with up to $1M in coverage per person
- Credit Monitoring
Protect your family on the go with all the features of Life360 Silver, plus:
- A full 30 days of Location History
- Unlimited Place Alerts
- Individual Driver Reports to see how (and what) your drivers are doing behind the wheel
- Crash Detection with emergency dispatch and live agent support
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- $250 in Stolen Phone Coverage
- SOS to send a silent help alert, plus 24/7 emergency dispatch to your location
- ID Theft Protection & restoration with up to $25k in coverage per person
Make daily coordination a breeze with features like:
- 5 Place Alerts to stay in step
- 7 days of Location History
- $100 in Stolen Phone Coverage
- Crime Reports to see and avoid dangerous situations
- Family Driving Summary
Disclaimer: Continued usage of location services while the app is in the background can excessively drain battery.
But not to worry, we’ve spent 10 years developing our location technology and our algorithms always keep battery usage to a minimum, even while you drive!
Messaging is horrible and needs improvement, my family has such a hard time accessing them and it even crashes our phones sometimes.
May 08, 2021
This is the best app ever thanks to Life360 tonight it help save my wife’s life and I was in another state but was able to get someone to her for help because of this app thanks Life360 will always have this app thanks so much for making this if you don’t have it need to get it for all your family members it could help save another life thanks
May 08, 2021
My dad decided it would be a good idea to leave my mother for another woman; so when he left that night, he turned on airplane mode so it would look like he was still there. Well halfway through the night, he accidentally texted my mom- “You can pick me up now that I am out of the house.” My mom checked his location and they talked the next morning. Long story short, they divorced. It wouldn’t have happened if she couldn’t have seen where he was. This app is stupid, and it broke my family apart. I hope the app developer is happy with my loss for his retarded gain. My brother was so sad, he took the easy way out a few months ago... now nobody can see where he is.
May 08, 2021
I get ur concern but kids need to be raised well but when it comes to stuff like this let them try and become an adult maybe if they can’t make the right decisions after a while then use it but just let them try life first and go from there
May 07, 2021
Wish I could add notification when someone arrives at / leaves a location without having to add a place, and without everyone in the circle being notified. This feature is the only reason I use Find My Friends instead of Life360. Also - when zooming in on the map, it automatically switches to satellite view, which makes it harder (and in some cases impossible) to see street names. Really bad/unnecessary user experience.
May 08, 2021