Personalized Diets and Meal Plans, food and exercise tracking, calorie counter, and healthy recipes, all in one place. Get healthy and feel great with Lifesum!
** App of the Day for 2019 **
** Editors' Choice 2018 **
Join 45 million users on the journey to better health and discover how tracking small habits can make a big difference in becoming happier and healthier.
Reach your health and weight goals through better eating:
- Deepen your knowledge to empower you to make more conscious nutritional choices
- Learn about healthy eating, not just about calorie counting
- Get a better understanding of which foods you should put more or less of onto your plate
- Get help making the right choices at the grocery store
- Discover how making small changes, like simply switching brands, can have a positive effect on your health
- Find healthier alternatives to your favorite foods
What you can do as a free Lifesum user:
- Follow a Classic Diet and get your calories and macros (carbs, proteins, and fats) tracked
- Easy tracking with barcode scanner and picture recognition
- Get basic food and meal ratings, so you know whether you’re in line with the recommended energy amounts for each meal
- Get a basic day rating to see how well you’re meeting daily intake goals, plus the quality of foods you track each day
- Track your daily habits with water, fruit and vegetable, and seafood trackers
- Track your weight and waist measurements
- Save your favorites – create and save foods, recipes, meals, and exercises (limited)
- Import and export your nutrition data, exercise data, and weight and body measurements to and from the Apple Health app
The added value when you join Lifesum Premium:
- Widest variety of Diets (Ketogenic, Clean Eating, Paleo, 5:2, 6:1, Mediterranean, Scandinavian, High Protein, etc.)
and Meal Plans (Vegan for a week, Keto Burn, 3 Week Weight Loss, etc.) to choose from
- Access to our recipe library along with daily recipe suggestions
- Create and save an unlimited number of foods, meals, recipes, and exercises to enjoy one-tap tracking
- Detailed nutritional information (potassium, sodium, fiber, added sugar, saturated fat, unsaturated fat, and cholesterol), so you know you’re hitting the daily recommendations
- Net carb tracking to help you stay on course and below daily limits if you’re following a Keto diet
- Detailed food and meal ratings (“great source of fiber,” “high in sugar,” “low in sodium,” “high in sodium,” etc.) so you know how closely different foods align with your specific goals and preferences
- Adjustable settings for macronutrients, giving you customized recommendations to follow based on your unique needs and preferences
- Body measurement tracking (weight, waist, body fat, chest, arm, BMI) - excellent tools for highlighting your progression to health
- Ability to connect with fitness apps like Withings, FitBit, Endomondo, and Runkeeper
- Health Test & Life Score – a weekly health score based on 16 nutrition and exercise measurements, so you understand where you are and what’s next for you to build a healthy lifestyle
Lifesum Premium Subscription (3, 6, and 12 months):
The subscription period will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To turn this function off, simply go to your iTunes account and turn off auto-renew. Renewal payments will differ depending on subscription and pricing at the time of renewal. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Feature placements are determined by the app stores and help users to discover new and popular apps. Knowing when and where an app is being Featured can explain a sudden boost in popularity and downloads. App Annie tracks all the different Feature placements for any app, day, country, category and device.
Also featured in 145 other countries, and probably even more in the past.
I loved this app but since the update it now crashes all the time or doesn’t let me in at all...I paid money for this so it’s inconvenient that it doesn’t even work 3/4 of the time anymore. I loved it before.
Sep 24, 2020
I had this app for months before I caved and bought the premium version. The free version is nice for basic food tracking purposes, but if you are really looking for an easy way to learn more about your health GET THE PREMIUM VERSION! This is coming from someone who has tried numerous diets and researched healthy eating immensely for over a year. This has made it so much easier to eat balanced meals. I start off with what I know I want to eat and it will tell me if I need to add more fat or protein and what’s good and bad about the food. I’ve been using the premium version for 3 days and have already learned so much! The life scores are very motivating. I see myself sticking with this for a while. It DID take me a while to figure out the layout of the app. But give it time, you won’t regret it!
Sep 24, 2020
I purchased the premium 12 month membership .. Apple took my money app only gives me the basic options and keeps trying to sell me the premium package again. I will be canceling the membership and using the basic options only
Sep 25, 2020
I’m not sure if this is iOS 14 related or not but the app crashes trying to record items in my diary, crashes navigating menus... it’s unusable it crashes so much.
Sep 24, 2020
I first heard about this app in a YouTube video. I decided to try it out and it’s really good. I’ve lost weight and stay on track, all thanks to this app. I recommend it. The best part is that it’s free!
Sep 25, 2020